great forum

up.yours
This post is 3460 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

why won't this forum let me copy and paste on a new post.

nothing wrong with my computer ,

it copys and paste on google and face/ache.

and it won't let me use smileys either. ffs.

anyway , I was going to start a thread concerning the drink drive limit increase up their in jockland and your thoughts .

but I can't be arsed to type , so wanted to put a post from the daily mail here.. fuckin icons grrrrrr.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

why won't this forum let me copy and paste on a new post.

nothing wrong with my computer ,

it copys and paste on google and face/ache.

and it won't let me use smileys either. ffs.

anyway , I was going to start a thread concerning the drink drive limit increase up their in jockland and your thoughts .

but I can't be arsed to type , so wanted to put a post from the daily mail here.. fuckin icons grrrrrr.

• Like 1

this it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806641/Scotland-cut-drink-drive-limit-time-Christmas-1-10-road-deaths-linked-alcohol.html

The drink-drive limit is to be cut in Scotland in time for Christmas, it was announced today.

Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill revealed plans which to reduce the blood alcohol limit from 80mg in every 100ml of blood to 50mg from December 5.

It would bring Scotland in line with the rest of Europe, but would mean the limit is lower than that in England and Wales.

Not probably the best title I've seen!

However, I'm wondering if Up yours is referring to a similar problem, as I too can't copy and paste into a post.

I can do it with logging in using Google chrome but if I log in with windows IE11 it does not allow it, unless I select compatibility view, then it works but doesn't look great!

I'm running windows 7 but its only recently, as in the past 6 months I've had this non copy and paste problem.

but its certainly not a Sh*t forum

up.yours

photo-thumb-21261.png?_r=1371856280

Members

4,036 posts

0 warning points

Interests:bikes drinking eating pissing shitting sleeping.

Bikes:1981 rd350lc for fun.

bmx for exersize.

yam passola 50. for racing,

EVEN AN OLD GIT LIKE ME CAN DO IT KEV, and that's on my iPad. smileys as well , perhaps you need directions how to do it,maybe directions the wrong word.......or maybe not for some reasons it won't let me put smileys or photos and the one thing that really annoys me it won't let me change my profile..

I have a Java script disable button

If only there was an up.yours disable button :hah:

• Like 1

The only thing I can't do is post videos but then I was only going to take the piss out of grouch so maybe it's a good thing.☺

• Like 1

that's done nowt lasso

it won't let me quote people either.

dutchfj1200 your so rude.

Mervin im hoping your right, as I enjoy a pint with my meal.

NEO if things aren't going my way , it's shit.

it could be that I no longer use google chrome like NEO mentioned as I haven't got it installed since I replaced the hard drive the other week.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online