Squires 2015

This post is 3126 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Rally date now booked with Squires... 5th and 6th of Sept 2015, get it in your diaries and book it in at work

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I know I did a few things different this year and the loose wire stopping the RD but I didn't really enjoy the ambiance this year. It seemed that there was just no organisation from Squires themselves. My jury is out at the moment.

It was only my second year but have to agree there numan. It was all very much low key compared to last year. Obviously the company was just as good though. How's about (not even sure I dare suggest this given the tshirt situation) we organise something for the same weekend maybe a different location? Maybe the peaks or similar?

• Like 3

Surely with the greater number of YOC attendees over the past two years we could arrange our own thing now? Although as Andrew said, I'm sure this will just turn into another t-shirt debacle...!

The first year I went seemed rather well organised. This year however wasn't. I know the weather made it a washout for some, but generally it felt like Squires themselves didn't care.

• Like 1

i can't knock em, they gave me n murph a free ride back to the digs.. :spin2:

besides iv'e almost learned my way their now.

• Like 2

I'm sure given the timescale involved, if we were to say we will meet up say the last weekend in August, near a large landmark (for those of us who have trouble finding places!) it will give people plenty of time to book holiday etc!

• Like 1

I think the weather dampened things a bit this year no least my bike, but I enjoyed it, not squires especially more the company as others have already said. I'm up for a change of venue if we can all agree to where & when ( good luck with that one YOCS) :razz:

I'm sure given the timescale involved, if we were to say we will meet up say the last weekend in August, near a large landmark (for those of us who have trouble finding places!) it will give people plenty of time to book holiday etc!

I can't make that week sorry

I can't make that week sorry

too right, we're at IOM classic TT

So lets all meet there then...

Now that sounds like a plan,me and Drew are already booked,if you want to go better book it soon as it sell's out fast, works out about £200 for yer ferry & campsite for a week

Well how's about we all start looking at weekends in August and the first weekend of September? I make that 6 weekends to choose from. Surely in 10 months we can agree on when not to have a meet?

• Like 1

we need somewhere where's there's something going on. Makes it more interesting IMHO.

Stafford bike show as you can camp there and I'm sure there's good ride outs around.

• Like 1

Ok this is another "T SHIRT" thread isn't it? :biglaugha: If you lot actually agree to ANYTHING I will go but you only have till August to make up your minds so can any of you actually think of a date? let alone a place. :shakeno:

• Like 1

Ok this is another "T SHIRT" thread isn't it? :biglaugha: If you lot actually agree to ANYTHING I will go but you only have till August to make up your minds so can any of you actually think of a date? let alone a place. :shakeno:

Mine is size L and can you put my username on the back please

• Like 3

I was thinkin about an extra YOC, :yeah: Meet, middle of summer when light nights ,and good temp, we have time on our hands :rolleyes: ,,

I mean squires is ok , but that road to Seaways is played out now,,

• Like 1