Most random video so far?

wild foamy
This post is 3517 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You are, without question or doubt, the strangest man I've never met.

Ok Foamy you need to follow me into this nice soft room, someone will be along shortly to give you a nice shiny pill !!! :crazy:

I watched 50 seconds of that. That is 50 seconds of my life I will never get back. I should have known better than to click the play button I suppose!

It's still better than that 'how to shit in the street Un noticed' video that was up here a while back

I am not sorry to say I must have missed that one. What are these people on?

Rubber room for two then :shakeno::crazy:

• Like 2

No surprise there Tommy !! Go on admit you enjoyed it and the nice man will bring you a sweetie !!! :biglaugha:

That was bent but I still laughed thinking why would someone do it? And how bent they are to think it up. :crazy:

Foams you would go more insane when wraped in you anti self molesting suit traped in a room with katie wearing a hospital gown ,the ones that never close in the back quite right. :bootyshake::eusa_wall:

• Like 2

dt you have really thought about this haven't you? But then it did make me laugh linking all those threads together :biglaugha:

Not realy just when my mind gets taken to bent places it runs amuck

• Like 1

Foams you would go more insane when wraped in you anti self molesting suit traped in a room with katie wearing a hospital gown ,the ones that never close in the back quite right. :bootyshake::eusa_wall:

In that situation, not even the velcro strapped anti-self raping cross would contain me, I'd find a way out for sure!

Yeh , this is in the Drewpy category :spin2:

yes that was good.

Its based on the hardest game in the world, QUOP I think it was called.

http://booblyc.com/puzzle/qwop-the-hardest-game-ever/

the graphics were really good with reflections in the window etc.

In that situation, not even the velcro strapped anti-self raping cross would contain me, I'd find a way out for sure!

I'm sure we'll be very happy together Foamy. We could sit and watch that video, over and over and over and over and over....

Oh, and the drugs are free :hyper:

• Like 4

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online