1977 DT 100 value

This post is 3594 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i have a 1977 DT 100 trials tatty but complete running and registered. but with no mot.

I have been asked if i want to sell it. question is how much would the bike be worth could any one tell me

thanks

Mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I had one of those in the day good little bike.
Price wise its worth what you'll take. We all want as must as poss but what are you looking for?

Tell any interested party £100 and you'll throw in your Yamaha Owners Club Introductory Post (unused)

• Like 2

Ebay is the shop front nowadays,,, thats what dictates prices,, :yeah:

£50 and a bag of carrots. :jossun: Anyone else?

50p, a turnip and a random "how much do you think and it's not for sale" picture.

OK I will put you out of your misery, this is the new member INTRO area NOT how much is my bike worth section, here you are supposed to say Hi and this is what I do and anything else you might want to throw out there, but you rocked up and the first thing you wanted was to ask our advice about how much your bike was worth and then bugger off without so much as a "Thank you" or Goodbye, as I assume once you had sold it there was no further need for you to come here again, I may be wrong (it has happened) but I bet a pound of potatoes I'm close. So if your serious about being a MEMBER of the YOC and want to join in and generally be a good bloke then you will redo your (for lack of a better phrase) INTRO otherwise we will continue to be a right bunch of unhelpful bastards. :bag:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online