New toy!

bippo
This post is 3728 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok... I think I'm addicted to Triumph...

986f192937bec24cd62ed317fc530424.jpg

• Like 4

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Street - more than enough for me!

Very nice bike with good engines..but that headlight arrangement just doesn't do it for me.

Well i rode a black street today , on way back from Knockhill , very sharp , smooth, . powerfull too. i" just jumped off the DT250, so it was a massive change,, :biggrinbounce:

low front end [sports] i like high bars,, :rolleyes: , tommorow on run ,there be 2 streets 1 speed &3 tigers, , never thot i"d see the swing away from jap makes just now,,,triumph must be doing somthin right,,, B)

Street Triple, a hooligans bike, well done Bipps

Thanks guys. It's a fun bike - so tiny when compared with the Tiger.

And I hear what you're saying with the lights, although the fly screen helps to make them look like part of the whole bike.

Thanks guys!

Oooo sexy!!! I would say thats just for the bike but id be lying haha.

Cracking choice in bikes, I've always wanted a speed four.

• Like 1

Do you still have the Tiger or will be seeing this at Squires?

Sadly I traded the Tiger in for this... I went to enquire and they offered my an amazing price for the Tiger, plus I got £900 worth of free accessories on this bike. In essence, I got a new bike for hardly anything! I'd put 12,000 miles on the Tiger in a year (not bad considering a worked from home for 9 of those months), so certainly got my money's worth!

I was looking for something lighter and generally smaller to get around in Central London, but still with enough poke to go on longer trips. I loved the engine on the Tiger, so knew I wouldn't go wrong with this.

If only I was rich, I'd have kept the Tiger, couldn't fault it but with my change in circumstance I'm looking forward to a tiny bike to get me into London. Heading down there tomorrow morning actually, so I'll report back. I won't be going on the motorway though as I don't want to hold it at a constant speed with only a few miles on the clock. Normally leave at 4.30 on a Monday, so it'll probably have to be even earlier... Urgh...

I get what people are saying about the lights, guess I'm used to them as they are also on the Tiger. For me though it's the new low exhaust, I can't easily look at that side of the bike... Preferred the older ones with the under seat twin cans. Oh well, can't see it when I'm sat on it, plus it sounds nicer than the Tiger!

• Like 1

On a serious note if ever you want a free cuppa on your way back (not at 4 in the morning) I'm right next to Duxford IWM

Ok... I think I'm addicted to Triumph...

Welcome to my world bipps, although its auld Triumphs for me

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online