Dtr electrics

Taffman92
This post is 3612 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, been a while since I've been on because I've been flat out with a house move and new job, since I was here last my beloved Dtr has had new head gasket new wheel bearings , clutch cable and a nice new set of tires, now not being the best mechanic in the world I have had a go at these and nothing has fallen off it yet lol, ( but ) now I have an electrical problem , when I indicate left its fine but indicate right and all the lights go nuts , is there an easy way of finding the problem or have I got a proper headache on my hands lol ? another little problem I had was when the clutch cable snapped , the actuator popped up, so I popped it back in , is this a bad sign or is it ok ? the clutch is working fine by the way ,, Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well first thing to do is clean up all the grounds and check the wiring to all the right signal for rub through causing them to back feed the circut. also check the bulbs.

The actuator arm is held in place by a e clip or set screw a look at a parts diagram will show you ,,,so no thats not good to have floating around in the gear box best pull the cover off and find it/fix it.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online