Sr125 starting problems

Bisto06
This post is 3721 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys haven't been on here for a while due to my bike running ok in need of a bit of advise I have a sr125 and it won't start it sounds like there's no fuel getting to the engine I've checked the fuel pipe and cleaned the carb there's fuel going to the carb but wen I check the spark plug it's bone dry does any 1 have any ideas cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys haven't been on here for a while due to my bike running ok ................................

It's OK, we have been keeping ourselves busy waiting for you to pop back :shakeno:

Take the spark plug out. Leave it out overnight.

Pour a teaspoon of engine oil into the spark plug hole and, without the spark plug in it, turn the engine over.

Pour a spoonful of petrol into the spark plug hole, refit the plug and connect the ht cap. Start the bike.

Its ok mate, you dont need to, just pop in the next time your bike gives you a problem

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Yeah we get a few one hit wonders and people who only come on here when they need help!

Supprising they remember there password after that length of time!

I got mine on the old REMEMEBR ME button as when it asks me my password i shit my self as i got too many to remember haha.

• Like 2

Same here - just got a new phone and took me couple of days to pit the right one in!

Haha

A few years ago I worked as a dog handler and my job was getting dragged into the 21st Century and we were all getting computer access. They hired an 'expert' to get us all logged on, 2 at a time(important that I had an audience). Anyway when the guy was setting my account he asked me for an 8 digit password that I would remember, I piped up with a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h and kept my face straight as he tried to convince me to pick another, I didn't....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online