The Kwakers have gone...

blackhat250
This post is 3764 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heres the last pic,,, , sold both them in a week,,, best investments i"v ever had,,, :rolleyes: .

Somthin newer on the Horizon,, :icon_cool:

Brechinchimney013.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

John, I have always fancied a Kwaka triple. Damn!! Come on, what is the new one?

It seems both you and Drewps have something on the horizon but are keeping very quite about it.

Er.......... you and Andy haven't "got together", have you?

My third RD400 rolling frame/project is due the beginning of July so, unless I see something sooner, that will be my next one.

Its listed , on my profile,,,,i thought you would see it,,, :eusa_whistle:

another Triumph owner, yeaa.......

another Triumph owner, yeaa.......

:rolleyes: ----------------- :thumb:

Bippo will be pleased

I'm more than pleased Tommy; I think I'm in love, ha ha!!

Is that the Tiger Sport your friend had, or a different one?

Not now he has a new lady in his life - I've been kicked to the curb again...

Its listed , on my profile,,,,i thought you would see it,,, :eusa_whistle:

Scotland! You brought Scotland???? Can I come for a long holiday please, I love it there.

:babyha: " lol ,,Foam" its a Kitten he"ll get, :spin2: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Its 1050.-Black, -[ 5000mls just],, mint,,, i"v always wanted one ,

And i wasn"t riding the H2 anymore ,,, so it more than covered the cost,,, :jossun: And i just didnt like the Zed900 attall :eusa_snooty:

I cant see Foamy now, looking on ebay for a tiger :razz:

princess_jasmin_and_tiger.jpg

• Like 1

Still reckon those Kawasaki triples are/were the best sounding 2-strokes of all time. Have never ridden an H1 or H2, but thought the 400 was the sweet spot in the range.

Still reckon those Kawasaki triples are/were the best sounding 2-strokes of all time. Have never ridden an H1 or H2, but thought the 400 was the sweet spot in the range.

5 years i had it,,,the 750 is awsome,,, still quicker than most modern super cars, 0-60 in 4.0secs ,,, tops at118mph . Theyre a bitch to ride in traffic tho,,,bucking and surging,,i cured mine by upping the pilots , and upped the front sprocket 1 tooth, that kills the wheelie factor, and did 40mpg,,, prices are ridiculous now,,, go search Ebay...a shed is £5k

Wasn't the 750 nicknamed "the widow-maker"? Yes prices have gone North at a rapid rate over recent years, partly as a result of normal investments having poor returns.

As i said to katie, we are open minded, plenty of room for another (few) :female::male::female:

Is that the Tiger Sport your friend had, or a different one?

Yip " its my mates , old one, its only 4.500 mls, :rolleyes: [ hes bought a new Tiger] ... maiden voyage today,, tubine smooth,

TIGER001.jpg

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online