discussion and info on the tmax

spondoolicks
This post is 6653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone.

Can I start a discussion/ argument/ fact finding tour on the Tmax as im a returning biker from the late 60s early 70s (yu Know tribsas /goldies and other things that leaked oil all over me parents drive) and apart from pure facts which are very useful always finds the real stuff comes from people that ride the new beasts.

Thanks guys and dont spare the horses . :):)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello everyone.

Can I start a discussion/ argument/ fact finding tour on the Tmax as im a returning biker from the late 60s early 70s (yu Know tribsas /goldies and other things that leaked oil all over me parents drive) and apart from pure facts which are very useful always finds the real stuff comes from people that ride the new beasts.

Thanks guys and dont spare the horses . :):)

Don't think there's anybody here with one. A mate of mine had one a couple of years ago and was very impressed with it indeed.

He tried a Burgman after it and it just disintegrated with rust.

Thanks for the reply I am quite serious about buying as it looks to be the best of the bunch of big scoots (well i think so) and auto which i think would suit now ,none of those nasty gear changes .also im 5 10 and it stands the tallest.....come on guys some one must have knowledge of em

A mate of mine had to give up biking because he had arthritis of the groin (True but bloody funny!). A few years back (At the age of 53) he bought a Majesty and he is so happy with it. Rides everywhere now, and that's on the 250 version. I've ridden it but must say it didn't do much for me.

I assume the Tmax would be similar but of course more powerful.

The Majesty my mate has is certainly a very convenient and economical means of transport and has been ultra reliable-just not my cup of tea.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online