Finished Me Zed ,,,,

blackhat250
This post is 3693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well " its taken 3 years,,, built from a box,, this became clear why it was chucked in a garage corner,,

Bent valve - all rollers tensioners shot, non maching numbers ,and the wrong number plate, :eusa_doh:

I think someone took all the good bits to build another Zed,,, it was a nightmare to register , Inspection - Nova, dating cert,,, all because of trying to register on that wrong plate,, :icon_sad: it was off another Zed900.

Zed900finish008.jpg

Zed900finish005.jpg

Zed900finish004.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

all credit to you John, looks amazing there.

I see your thinking of selling it?

need to ride a bit over summer, then make your mind up

Very nice mate, and I would say worthy of more than one post

She's a beauty,they are worth a small fortune now and lots of collectors out there.So if your selling it go high,but have to agree with Drewps ride it for a bit at least and get something back other than just money.

Good looking bike. You did a great restoration from just a box of bits.

Yeh .n.say.d " but thers a lot of money to be chucked at them,,,,av over spent this winter,,, i thot i would just finish the Zed,,,

but bought the DT250 also... and i enjoy riding the smaller bikes,,, And this is faster than the Zed,,

H2inGREEN001.jpg

I can remember having a go on a H2 750 many many years ago and i still remember how scary it was and how the frame seemed to be made of liquorice.I'd of sworn i was doing over a 100mph ,but looking at the speedo it was only 85mph lol.Love the sound of the kawa triples and the acceleration.

• 3 weeks later...

Only just found this thread, cracking job you did there John. personally I wouldn't be able to part with such a stunning bike! have you still got her?

Only just found this thread, cracking job you did there John. personally I wouldn't be able to part with such a stunning bike! have you still got her?

Aye tommo" theres a lad showing interest,, Awaiting his call . av got me eye on summat else . :eusa_think: