Happy St. george's Day

obriens65
This post is 3624 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know we English are made to believe it's racist to be proud of our heritage but I'd just like to say Happy St. George's Day to all.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep, ALWAYS ticks me off that we have to call ourselves British.

Note the avtar. English.

Happy St Georges day folks, we can all be individuals within our collective Union, stronger together

Happy St Georges day folks, we can all be individuals within our collective Union, stronger together

:thumb:

Hope you all ahd a good one. It was just another normal day for me, but i still had my typical English breakfast nom nom nom

I would prefer my Country flag to be Englands not GB's

Four dads introducing their sons.

Scottish dad says,

"Let me introduce you to my son Andrew, we call him Andrew because he was born on St Andrews day which happens to be the patron saint of Scotland"

Welsh dad says,

"Let me introduce you to my son David, we call him David because he was born on St Davids day which happens to be the patron saint of Wales"

English dad says,

"Let me introduce you to my son George, we call him George because he was born on St Georges day which happens to be the patron saint of England"

Irish dad says,

"Let me introduce you to my son......................Pancake.

• Like 1

Had our St Georges day parade today, 290 beavers, cubs scouts and explorers turned up looking their best.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online