Off to Scotland tomorrow but!

Tommy xs
This post is 3839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Off to Scotland tomorrow but!

Went & filled up my bike today ready for my trip tomorrow and she started acting up,

so managed to get home about 5 mins away and she cut out, after trying everything I could think it might be, I decided to check the oil. Not good oil really thin and about 2 litre's to much look's like petrol in the oil so can't risk it. I haven't got time to do anything with it so I am now having to go in my van. I'm Gutted was really looking forward to this trip :shakeno:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

At least you will be warm on the way up and dry on the way back Tommy, always an up side if you look for it !!! :jossun: Have a fun time mate really envy you the experience.

Drewpy has a point "DON'T" forget your helmet Ha Ha Ha !!!

Enjoy yourself Tommy! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Safe travels!

Not good! Hope you get it sorted soon there are rides to be had!

May be better of in the van, won't get cold or caught up in the snow! Have a good time pal

i just got in from work. it's pissing down your better off in't van tom.

unfortunately my car is in the shop ,

so im ringing out my jacket and gloves, then having a shit a shower and a nap.

have a good un tommy lad..

Bit of a shitter that man, but as they all said (and your now doing it) the van is the better option as there is still a shit load of rain coming over and the weather man last night said there is a small bit of low pressure in which they have no idea what is going to happen. Good ey!

Have fun on the trip, (barstard!) and we'll look forward to some pics of you with you laying in a massive muddy bog :biglaugha:

Just shared a cup o' tea with our tommy and he's heading back home the noo.

• Like 1

Was good on east coast, all weekend, sunny 8 degrees. :jossun: , I was thinkn aboot Tommo, great weather for this time o year,, :yeah:

Oi jimmy" hope ye locked up yer daughters & valuables ,, hes a scouser ya kno.... did he have the shell suit and wee mustash,, :D

what was the weather like?

He says it was good, and appeared to have a great time, but I dont want to steal his thunder

Was good on east coast, all weekend, sunny 8 degrees. :jossun: , I was thinkn aboot Tommo, great weather for this time o year,, :yeah:

Oi jimmy" hope ye locked up yer daughters & valuables ,, hes a scouser ya kno.... did he have the shell suit and wee mustash,, :D

Well when this fella came off the ferry, I thought that must be ar kid

Tommyxs_zpsa6fd420f.jpg

• Like 2