greetings one an' all

cidercanman
This post is 3868 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

53?

I thought you said you were old? :lol:

Welcome to the forum!!

Hi Kev Welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

what it is, is my Yamaha DTR 125 1990 has been flooded out at work,

I have the bike insured for £900.00 but the Insurance company have said that my bike wasn't even worth the figure £600.00

I said it is and they have asked me to provide some proof!,

there is a 89 model on E-Bay for 2499 which is a lovely refurb, my bike was a lovely example too but the water damage has killed the engine.

the Insurance company was going to write off the bike, but were only willing to send £600 minus £200 excess which

from the repairer mentioned to further inspection upon repair could incur further costings.

So if anyone out there could help me it certainly will be much appreciated, thanks Jon :)

there is a 89 model on E-Bay for 2499 which is a lovely refurb, my bike was a lovely example too but the water damage has killed the engine.

the Insurance company was going to write off the bike, but were only willing to send £600 minus £200 excess which

from the repairer mentioned to further inspection upon repair could incur further costings.

Motocross Gear For Kids

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online