Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3631 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

no we'll vote on the best one.

you don't have to be in the scouts to have a T shirt you pillock :razz::crazy:

Well I remember a vote for the YOC calendar, your entry if my memory serves me right and Foamy gave up after that!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well if you peeps have some design ideas i will see what i can get in regards to fruit of the loom shirts, unless someone else has their finger in an appropriate pie.

also what if you enter & end up with a bollocks design from say Foamy, we'll all look like real Dicks

You sir, can ram it up your arse.

Well if you peeps have some design ideas i will see what i can get in regards to fruit of the loom shirts, unless someone else has their finger in an appropriate pie.

You sir, can ram it up your arse.

Foamy I refer you to Ian's cartoon corner http://s57.photobucket.com/user/wild_foamy/media/IMG-20130807-WA0004_zps7f871f68.jpg.html

i don't want my user name on anything !

i'l get a twatting off someone. :eusa_shifty:

but how about mellow yellow rd 350 lc's R ace.. :spin2:

I think we need to have the same thing on the front and a nice picture on the back with our user names / Nick name above the said picture

but the colour of the shirt should be up to the buyer.

O and sorry ladies to save costs on material it's not possible to have fabric around the breast area, you know how it is with the economic climate.

you really want that dayglow pink don't you

Pink T-shirt and Sausage eaters??? I think NOT peeps, that has a whole other meaning if you get my drift. Sorry and all but each to his own as it were but not a road I wish to travel !!!!!

Sorry DT nice try tho.

• Like 1

What's wrong with day glow pink and eating sausages slice?

What's wrong with day glow pink and eating sausages slice?

you should order one noise it would be as individual as my YOC onwers Tshirt :biglaugha:

• Like 1

the problem with having individual stuff on t shirts is that its gonna cost lots of money and a lot of organising for little benefit for the organser.

It would be easier to get your own done with all the messing around......maybe we should agree a slogan and have a competition at Squires who has the best tee at the weekend? (inc nipple windows)

That's just not cricket! You gotta have a proper brew in the morning.

if you don't want to eat em,

you can always play hide the sausage with me.. :moon:

:crylaugh: - Hes no richt in the heed " . aye sound good the comp .. :thumb:

Yep! Looks like us all having to go bare chested again this year.

You hear that bippo and Kate!! I'll be on t shirt collecting duty just to be sure. O as long as Kev don't slap me in the face with his moobs.

• Like 3

I heard Big Kev is packing tonight and setting off tomorrow so he can find the place by September. (Sorry Kev).

My new pillow and sleeping bag arrived today. The sleeping bag is so big and fluffy that I won't have any space for any clothes. I might have to wear the same skiddies and socks all weekend (nothing new there). Better than going commando though.