Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3646 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey, one minute I'm a Lord now I'm one of the 2ronnies.

I could have granted you land and riches from my title, ah well you just get the tee shirt....

So long as the 2tone is gone I'm fine with it.

If you are all happy for me to send lallasro your money and details?

If not, let me know and any no reply will be considered as you agree to that.

guys, I think you must be all together in this because I don`t know if he can make diferent colors for all of you :) also the printing have diferent prices for t-shirt base color. on black base cost more than on white base for ex. I need know exactlly what you want so i can tell him and he can come with a price. also I need know what t-shirt you chose, hannes or switcher.

after we had a deal, I will order the t-shirts, the payment via paypal, after you get the T-Shirt, including the UK shipping from me to you. if you can give me an answer untill monday, I can come with a price in the same day. but for this I need all details.

if bippo is in this, I will ask him if he can do one ladies t-shirt for her.

If you are all happy for me to send lallasro your money and details?

If not, let me know and any no reply will be considered as you agree to that.

no money untill you get the t-shirts, I want just all agree with the price and all details

So far as I know we don't have the artwork for the DDT's original shirt as it was only shown on the shirt on the site which was why I drew another. I'm fine with what ever is decided, I did pm DDT last week as I have a printer lined up for fruit of the loom super premium quality the only thing that put me off was the price was too cheep £8 so I've ordered 1 to check the quality should get it next week

think it maybe worthwhile waiting another week to check it out

Blue is the current Yamaha colour.

As a black and yellow TDR owner obviously blue IS the slower colour but I don't mind, take one for the team and all.

88888 my first choice is purple

88888 then this blue

88888 or maroon..

or i will go with the flow..

88888 my first choice is purple

88888 then this blue

88888 or maroon..

or i will go with the flow..

Ok so your choices are.....

The colour of a happy man wand topper......(your stated fav)

Blue

Or a colour far too close to moron to be safe on this site.....

HOLY CRAP IT'S A FUCKIN T SHIRT.

i WAS GOING TO ASK IF i COULD ORDER ONE ,,when this all started... BUT LOOK AT YOU BUNCH ????BY THE TIME YOU GET IT ALL SORTED IT WILL BE 2033 AND ONLY GOOD FOR A RAG TO CLEAN UP THE OIL I SPILT.

Use the yoc logo and we can all get t's printed if someone make's a final choice,then we can have a global club!

I like the life behind bars thing and the squires or bust,even though I wont make it we might make somethig this side for the few members this side on the same weekend.

I guess alex has the final chioce if we do it this way,as he owns the yoc mark. so best to ask him first.

What's the rush, Squires meet is 6 month's away :crazy: this is what forums do, they discuss things, everyone who's paid their money is entitled to have a say on the colour and design, after all they'll be wearing them, I think we're pretty close now to what we all want :hyper:

as long as whoever ends up printing them doesn't get a load of unnecessary hassle after we all agree.

• Like 1