Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3776 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yer I'm good with blue. And don't mind what logo is on it, I'm easy so I'll go with the majority.

I like the blue as well so another one down, who are we waiting for now? I also think that dt has a good point about a GLOBAL T-shirt, it would be nice to offer something to the fellow members in the colonies !!!!

Oh my I'm in for it now !!! :jossun:

• Like 1

my friend can reproduce both sides I think, we don`t need to have the artwork with the logos.

so, what t-shirk will be? hanes or switcher? hanes will be something like 6-7 euros, switchers 13-14 I think, he will give me Tomorrow some prices, probabbly will give me some images with how the T`shirts will look

OK, I think we are getting closer :shakeno:

Can I ask for final opinions on the following please? The options are:

1 Black text nothing on back

2 Black text with club logo on back

3 Red text with nothing on back

4 Red text with club logo on back

And can you all indicate if the text should contain the 5th and 2014 parts please.

TSF1.jpg

TSF2.jpg

TSF3.jpg

so ! la la ,,, it's this ..

in blue,,

with the switcher T shirt

only reply if you disagree to save time.

I'd like to see it in blue first. A light cool blue would work best IMHO

Kev, I can't see your point. Is there something your trying to tell us. You should be more direct. Speak your mind.

but he just tell you cynic,

im with foams

i`m not sure dark blue is a good idea with black text :) we will see tomorow how is looking and what t-shirt colors he can provide

:banghead:

So who's doing next years T-shirt? :eusa_eh:

I once made my own Bench t shirt ,

My kids wouldn't go anywhere with me when I had it on though .

guys, what is writed under a life begind bars? my friend can`t read what is writed here so he can`t reproduce this :)

thanks elvis... I speak now with my friend, he call today switcher guys but nobody answer on the phone, he will try again those days and in 2 days he will come with some simulations for the T-shirts. diferent colors, diferent texts, bla bla so you can chose what you like. anyway, if he can`t contact switcher soon, he have another options for good quallity t-shirts ;)

• Like 2

God boy Lassy, :thumb: