Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3776 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bippo - fine

Andrewelvisfan - fine

Tommyxs - fine

Noise - fine

Jimmy - fine

Drewpy - fine

Up.yours - fine

Slice - fine

Jason - fine

John - fine

+ me.

Anyone else has until 28th Feb to order one. They are all green with the artwork and red text on the front and the club logo on the back as per the option 4 in this thread. £21 each delivered. Paypal is the best way to pay for me but if this is difficult for you just PM me. I will send out my paypal details by PM in the next few days.

OK. Time to pay. I am sending out PM's to pay the £21 by Paypal. If you can't pay that way then please let me know. If you pay by Paypal please tick the "gift" box.

Bippo - fine

Andrewelvisfan - fine

Tommyxs - fine

Noise - fine

Jimmy - fine

Drewpy - fine

Up.yours - fine

Slice - fine

Jason - fine

John - fine

Steve - Need an address via PM please

I am ordering these on Friday. Most of you have paid and would have received a PM from me saying I have received the payment. If you do not have a PM from me saying I have the money then you can assume that your payment is outstanding. If you have PM'ed me about paying then that is fine. If you want to drop out please let me know before Friday this week and if you want in please let me know before Thursday this week. I have almost enough in my paypal account to get the one way ticket to Barbados so thanks guys.

• Like 1

Hope you enjoy your trip to Barbados DT, someone is going to get a slap at Squires !!! :biglaugha:

Heh, if he's got a 1way ticket to Barbados.................

Numan, can I borrow that RD400? Just till you get back...:)

Heh, if he's got a 1way ticket to Barbados.................

Numan, can I borrow that RD400? Just till you get back... :)

No worries. I will leave the keys for the 3 road legal bikes under the FZ. The second RD will run and ride with a carb swap too (the working carbs are in the shed by the door). Only Foamy would be interested in the YA-6 at the moment :shakeno: .

oopsie, left my inbox unattended

And you are defending our Country,,,, :eusa_snooty: In the cooler private, at the double,,, :ph34r:

And you are defending our Country,,,, :eusa_snooty: In the cooler private, at the double,,, :ph34r:

oh well foams you might not have defend Scotland much longer :razz:

Im a techie, probably the least military section of the military, thats why they keep us hidden away in dark hangars far far away from conventional society... draw the blinds when you enter, we dont like natural light, it burns.

You should be more worried about the Navy!, we had a RN matelot deployed with us in afghan last year, f*cking useless would be an understatement, was always asleep in the crewroom (got set fire to a lot coincidentally), would forget his rifle and leave it in the shitters, back of the landys, on the shuttle busses, e.t.c. used to stand in the smoking area reading poetry whilst smoking a pipe :crazy:

wouldnt want to be on a ship now having worked with the navy boys! :shakeno: not to mention all the sodomy.

it's hardly t shirt weather ,,

but well done anyway dirty bugger newman..

Quite right, its actually Mankini weather aint it Stevo!!!