Betty bit me!!!

Noise
This post is 3887 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I'm gutted, was just out in the shed doing some bits and bobs and generally tidying up when I bumped into betty and she went down, catching my thigh on the way.

Thankfully nothing is broken bar one of my piss poor weldings on the exhaust and the floor as the foot peg buried its self into it.

Here's a fresh pic of my leg it's about 8-9 inches if you wanna know bippo and sash, and the cut is about 7 inches. Gunna have a very nice bruise in the coming days.

DSC_0518_zpshl84vcoq.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Battle scar!

I got one from dropping an engine on my knee...smashed it good but didn't break anything. One of the supports that I was holding fell out and the engine just dropped... sucked!

Noise

Looking at your pics that was always going to happen. As long as you and Betty are ok, no harm done

Ouch - with regards to both pics Noise and Airhead!

No battle scars like that *yet* - just a put out back from lifting the Tiger up after that fateful December Cornish camping trip in the wind and rain, ha ha...

I put my bike stand down on my foot, all I was wearing was crocs (well on my feet I mean)

Toe_2.jpg

I remember that, you went to Matlock after :)

As Jimmy said looking at your project I was thinking the same thing, :crazy: glad your both OK

at least she's down now! can't fall off the floor

Damn! 8-9 inches you say? :P

That's a good mark you got. Bet it hurt like hell. You too Airhead! Looks gnarly. :ambulance:

Yer i was always tempting fate really but hey ho we all do some stupid stuff now and then. But yer at least i now dont have to lift her off.

Bit painful this morning as my trousers feel like sand paper and changing gear in the cage was a tad tender.

Airhead that does look tender ha ha.

I do actually need a new cage with more seats as the wife is telling me to get rid of my mr2. But doubt my little girls Car seat well fit the rear seats of the FTO as they dip in where your ass goes.