2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3513 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have a good weekend guys and gals, looking forward to some piccies and some stupid goings on stories when you get back

Have you got your twatnav all set up just incase you take the detour? :eusa_whistle:

I have broken down with an electrical fault. Cynic, Andrew and finnerz are still on their way. Waiting for recovery.

Bummer. Hope the recovery didn't take too long and you get it sorted soon. If it was easy it wouldn't be any fun .........................

• Like 1

well that was short lived..

how far did you get, and what are your new plans mate.

is your room available :eusa_whistle: and paid for :eusa_shifty:

• Like 1

Bummer. Hope the recovery didn't take too long and you get it sorted soon. If it was easy it wouldn't be any fun .........................

True. That is most of the fun.

well that was short lived..

how far did you get, and what are your new plans mate.

is your room available :eusa_whistle: and paid for :eusa_shifty:

I am near the A1 in Linconshire. It's just electrics and I think that it is the cable under the battery box. I changed the cable but I just have a feeling it is that and a bullet connector may have come loose.

I got the other half to cancel the hotel so that saved me a few quid.

Plan A at the moment is to get home - recovery are saying before 5:30 now, have a nice evening in with a piece of steak and some salad for tea while watching some TV with the lovely one. Jump on the FZ tomorrow morning and pop up for a few hours.

Despite the electrical problem it has been a good day so far. Things happen for a reason so squires today was not meant to be.

Looking forward to meeting up with you and the rest tomorrow on the " batman" bike.

Sorry to hear that DDT. Elvis, Finnerz and Cynic are here fine. In addition to them, Airhead, myself, Blackie, Scott, Tommy and Drewps are here.

Safe travels tomorrow.

• Like 1

The recovery guy showed up, We agreed it was electrical. I borrowed a couple of tools and in a couple of minutes, the bike was fixed and running. Another bad bodge by the previous owner. I thought better of continuing and didn't want to worry my better half much more so I rode the bike home. It rode really well.

I will be up tomorrow morning , curry on Saturday night and staying somewhere - I need to look for another hotel now but I will go to the cancelled one if that's all that is around. Then I can ride back on Sunday. Bringing the FZ.

• Like 1

nice one newmee.

i'm coming earlyish morning with my mate/brother in law , murph ,excuse him he swears a lot. puts me to shame he does.

is my room ready bippo, i hope you've plumped my pillow .

• Like 2