2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3514 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Never stopped us last year.

Weather does what it does.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

They cant forecast the next day correctly m never mind a month,,, :eusa_snooty: . we can pitch tents on the high ground away from the ditch,, :zwinky: . its the food that stinks . :thumbdown:

• Like 2

They cant forecast the next day correctly m never mind a month,,, :eusa_snooty: . we can pitch tents on the high ground away from the ditch,, :zwinky: . its the food that stinks . :thumbdown:

If we can arrange that in advance I'm still up for camping but I thought the high ground was reserved for the motorhome's!

• Like 1

None of the ground is that bad. Its the trains that are a pain in the arse.

I've not booked us in yet, I thought the far corner was OK although I didn't camp last year.

is there camping above the blacktop carpark?

You will have to ask.

John used the top last year. The rest of us were opposite the shower block near the trees.

Seemed ok to me.

Too true.

As for the points of smells and train noise, I smell and snore so if people camp next to me I will mask both of these issues. Well, what are friends for eh :thumb:

• Like 2

They've already changed their mind!!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so who's going

Going

Airhead

Drewpy

Cynic

DirtyDT

up.yours

bippo

blackhat

wild foamy

Tommy XS

AndrewElvisFan

Grouch

Maybe

Slice

Finners

Noise

2 Wheels

Cant make it this time

?

it's getting close now any change's/ addition's to the list

The high ground is for Carawagons , but its usually empty, :yeah: [ only full wen Tour de ,was there,] thers also a third feild ,over the hedge , if the smell prevails , :eusa_liar: ,

Sorry for the dumb question, but it is 2am...

What weekend in September is this again?

Ahh yes, thanks Andrew!

I'm going to be in Switzerland with work for a few weeks, but luckily it's mid to end of September so I'm still fine for this!

I'm now working on the Friday, and there's every chance it could be in London, but ideally I'll try and work from home in Glossop and duck out a little early; purely so I can delight in the full Squires camping experience you all rate so highly... Ha ha!

If all else fails, I'll be there Saturday / Sunday.

• Like 1

Dunno if you will like it. Just some beer, greasy food, good mates, a lot of pisstaking and john and kev getting lost.

Cant wait..

• Like 2

Not wanting to tempt fate (ha ha), we haven't had any real mechanical mishaps so far.........

Now that's got a few of you worried.

Your the one on a freshly messed with 2stroke.

True 2stroke owners will haved lived with the pending death for so long their immune. 'Whatever' being the normal response.

They generally ride covering the clutch too though lol.