2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3540 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Shitt!! been doing some checks on my bike tonight to find the front sprocket has a lot of play in it :madflame: . I seen there was some play when I fitted it a short while ago but its got a lot worse, I think the shaft is fooked,

I

Get the welder oot" :thumb: --------------- :angel3:

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Am loaded up, heading tommorow, job in Wooler, [ englandshire] , then heading down friday, :jossun: see you there, Wee scott is riding down on the T500 , suzuki, [ two-stroke,.] :eusa_clap:

guys, if you need any camping stuffs, just let me know, I will not camp so my camping things are available.

@grouch.. so, you will be busy 24/24 the entire weekend and no chance to come 20 miles to squire? :) you sound like a politician lol

here come the excuses my bikes broke my thumbs swollen ,that boil on my arse !!!!! FIX IT, TAKE A PILL ,LANCE IT .whatever it takes i expect you all to be on parrade .

oh ! im coming saturday morning now.

You missed 'my front sproket come off'

That was mine ya b'stard. Furthest traveled 2stroke was a 4stroke.

Not bitter lol

• Like 4

Hope you have some success Tommy...

I'm just about to make tracks out of London now. Looking forward to the weekend.

• Like 2

Hey Kev you forgot "I pulled the cable off getting my bike out of the shed" :razz: or I think I went the wrong Maccie's

beat me to it :P

• Like 1

I don't have a welder,not had time to look at it yet only just got home from work

I got a welder, if you want to come round to mine rather than maccy D's

kev's going sat morn and not heard from OT!

I'm still trying to get an extra locking plate on it, no Joy & mrs xs isn't happy about me using a grinder at this time at night.don't won't to weld it, seen a really bad example recently don't wont to risk it but thanks for the offer Drew. looks like I'm out unless I get a miracle in the next hour :angel3:

Oh no Tommy... How gutting. Please try and find a way to come, will be great to see you!

Finnerz - your bike is looking good! Safe travels.

• Like 1