2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3650 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey Bippo :spin2: i was going to shack up with foams this year but he ain't going :shakeno:

So :eusa_think: your my lucky second choice, how good is that then... :hyper:

I'm sure I heard a sigh of relief from Elvis as i read this :razz:

• Like 1

Hi guys hope everyone is ok, havent been on in a while.

Its not looking good for me now, been told that I have to work this weekend even though I booked it off in Jan/Feb. I'm so pissed off. Been looking forward to this all year. I even bought a tent and camping equipment especially for this meet. Someone at last minute says there going to a wedding and gives a few days notice I give 9 months notice but, hey I'm not a muslim.

Grouch!! in the P C mad world we live in you should be careful what you post on an open forum :razz: given where you live and your pic is on your avatar & its not like your known for your Luck

• Like 1

I'm sure I heard a sigh of relief from Elvis as i read this :razz:

I'm not sure which is giving me more emotion - the heights of ecstasy which comes with relief that I'm not Kev's second choice, or the grief which comes with the sad realisation that I'm not Bippo's!
  • Like 2

They get fewer calles from classic owners than any other.

that's true and involved in fewer accidents! cos we love our rides & look after them, well that's the theory!! & we don't go mad on them either :shakeno:

getting excited now, put new clutch plates in tonight and runs better.

just need to get some 600mm bungees for the seat pack, tent purchased now :hyper:

Bike serviced last weekend, just cleaned it in the fading light. Watch it rain now on my ride back to Glossop tomorrow night... Always happens...

Had to get more tent pegs today, so will just need to pack on Friday morning.

Also hoping my sprained ankle gets better, but that looks unlikely...!

• Like 1

Bike serviced last weekend, just cleaned it in the fading light. Watch it rain now on my ride back to Glossop tomorrow night... Always happens...

Had to get more tent pegs today, so will just need to pack on Friday morning.

Also hoping my sprained ankle gets better, but that looks unlikely...!

good girl i will just pack my double sleeping bag then :love:

• Like 1

Shitt!! been doing some checks on my bike tonight to find the front sprocket has a lot of play in it :madflame: . I seen there was some play when I fitted it a short while ago but its got a lot worse, I think the shaft is fooked, will have another look at it tomorrow after work, maybe I can fit a spacer or something but it not looking good.

I'm gutted, been looking forward to this all summer.

here come the excuses my bikes broke my thumbs swollen ,that boil on my arse !!!!! FIX IT, TAKE A PILL ,LANCE IT .whatever it takes i expect you all to be on parrade .

oh ! im coming saturday morning now.

here come the excuses my bikes broke my thumbs swollen ,that boil on my arse !!!!! FIX IT, TAKE A PILL ,LANCE IT .whatever it takes i expect you all to be on parrade .

oh ! im coming saturday morning now.

Hey Kev you forgot "I pulled the cable off getting my bike out of the shed" :razz: or I think I went the wrong Maccie's

• Like 1

How about I've just been bitten by a freaking big arse spider trying to get the tent out my shed and I have green shit coming out my head??

9a0a6cb7291234dd9bfc14ebf7aeb811.jpg