2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3650 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a problem - well the RD has. Damn!!! I have put a shout out on the ACRD forum for a part.

I got offer a part yesterday, called the guy twice and left messages but haven't heard back,

Dropped the original part off earlier to a guy from the ACRD forum. He couldn't promise the part would be serviceable or, if it was, when he could fix it. He just texed me. The part is fixed and I can pick it up tomorrow :hyper: Just need to collect, pay, and fit and I will have a rear brake. Shakedown begins on Wednesday.

• Like 2

how much is your room newman , per night, and how far away is it from squires.

Ahem....hes deaf kev,,,, :listen:

• Like 1

how much is your room newman , per night, and how far away is it from squires.

Sorry Kev. About £100 for 2 nights Brekkie extra. about a mile away.

nah he just can't read.

im looking at one at /from a tenner a night but been quated thitry five, you turn right out of squires and it's about half a mile.

curry on Saturday?

Me, Drewpy, Bippo, Finnerz, Tommy

anyone else?...

Mio " :yeah:

John's trusty TS, I would guess.

Sold " tonight , guy rode it at Manx . wanted it badly,,, so my list is shorter,,, more room for another yam, :rolleyes:

Mio " :yeah:

Sold " tonight , guy rode it at Manx . wanted it badly,,, so my list is shorter,,, more room for another yam, :rolleyes:

I am shocked!

I'm struggling to finish the job I'm on for Thursday, I worked till 7pm tonight, looks like a few more late one's this week. but I'm sure it'll be worth it :hyper:

Weather getting better every minute. Have Thursday off for the mot. Then away Friday.

The week is going so fkin s l o w l y.

• Like 2

I'm in holiday ramp down mode already. Ordered my tent last night too! Getting excited now! :D

Hi guys hope everyone is ok, havent been on in a while.

Its not looking good for me now, been told that I have to work this weekend even though I booked it off in Jan/Feb. I'm so pissed off. Been looking forward to this all year. I even bought a tent and camping equipment especially for this meet. Someone at last minute says there going to a wedding and gives a few days notice I give 9 months notice but, hey I'm not a muslim.

that's a bummer, did you get it in writing or only verbal?

Tell them you've turned to Jesus and need Sunday off for religious reasons then!

Sorry to hear that Grouch. Can you pop over one evening? Bradford isn't a million miles and it would be good to meet you.

hey Bippo :spin2: i was going to shack up with foams this year but he ain't going :shakeno:

So :eusa_think: your my lucky second choice, how good is that then... :hyper:

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm your second choice behind Foamy...!! I take offence to that Kev... Ha ha!

But my tent is huge... So go on then...

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm your second choice behind Foamy...!! I take offence to that Kev... Ha ha!

But my tent is huge... So go on then...

:eusa_think: she thinks im kidding

• Like 1