2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a 100% road legal TS250 sitting in the garden doing nothing. About 600 or so miles from total restore. Yours for 3 grand.

errm can a mod move this post to the for sale section hehehe

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Anyone going from down this way or meet at Bristol or where ever?

If you can't find anyone but are coming up the M5 or M1 you could always meet a few of us at Nottingham. With a bit of luck there will be at least 4 of us and you can ride up the last 100 miles with us. We may have to take a non motorway route but at least you can look forward to some company and ride in together.

Possible meet with foamy too?

Looks like we got us a convoy.

• Like 2

Pliningas come from Bristol ,, hes was at the 2010 squires meet. :yeah:

I will be going from STROUD up the M5 so if your passing we can meet at Gloucester Noise.

Ok mate no worries will confirm 100% that the wife is booking that weekend off work so I can come and play with my pink YOC T shirt with nipple Windows.

• Like 2

Hey Drew can you book it off, all I I have to do is put it on the calendar, Friday for me this year :jossun:

I have tried to book it but not got back to me yet.

will ask tomoz