2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3497 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry I forgot.................................nowhere to plug in my crimpers.

yeah I remember Drewpy saying that's why he didn't camp last year.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just checked my shifts, shouldn't need to book any off, depending on what time people are heading up on the Friday, or does everyone go on the Saturday?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just checked my shifts, shouldn't need to book any off, depending on what time people are heading up on the Friday, or does everyone go on the Saturday?

Friday for me normally.

depending on what time people are heading up on the Friday, or does everyone go on the Saturday?

Will be leaving mine about 9am, and arriving f*ck knows when, hopefully will get there before 10pm and not piss wet through like last time :(

• Like 1

Friday for me normally.

What time do you normally leave? Just trying to work out whether to book Friday off work or not

Will be leaving mine about 9am, and arriving f*ck knows when, hopefully will get there before 10pm and not piss wet through like last time :(

Is that 9am on Wednesday?

• Like 1

What time do you normally leave? Just trying to work out whether to book Friday off work or not

I think it was quite late last year. About 2pm. I recall that this was to give Andrew time to get to the meeting place as he had a good few miles to do and had to keep off motorways. We met up and lost Cynic on the way somehow. It was getting dark when we arrived but not enough to stop the tents from going up. We probably kept at around 50mph but Doncaster was rush hour when we went through it so the traffic was heavy and it seemed every set of lights we stopped at had a restaurant cooking chargrilled steak. The smell was amazing!

Too early for logistics yet but I would like to get there a little earlier this year. Just need Andrew to get that 350 power valve for the run.

Yeah setting up camp in the dark is never ideal. I think I'll be using the triumph, unless I get another bike in between. Hopefully taking my dt off the road for the summer.

Fingers crossed, I'll be allowed on m ways by then, if not I will hook a sat nav up and stop at every steak house so I don't have to eat the sausages!!

• Like 1

Fingers crossed, I'll be allowed on m ways by then, if not I will hook a sat nav up and stop at every steak house so I don't have to eat the sausages!!

I have a 100% road legal TS250 sitting in the garden doing nothing. About 600 or so miles from total restore. Yours for 3 grand.
  • Like 1

3 hand gestures? Lol

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means! Er, thanks for the offer but I think I will decline.

• Like 1

I think it was quite late last year. About 2pm. I recall that this was to give Andrew time to get to the meeting place as he had a good few miles to do and had to keep off motorways. We met up and lost Cynic on the way somehow. It was getting dark when we arrived but not enough to stop the tents from going up. We probably kept at around 50mph but Doncaster was rush hour when we went through it so the traffic was heavy and it seemed every set of lights we stopped at had a restaurant cooking chargrilled steak. The smell was amazing!

Too early for logistics yet but I would like to get there a little earlier this year. Just need Andrew to get that 350 power valve for the run.

Yeah, I did a john.

Stopped to put my waterproofs on and set off to catch up. Got as far up as j46 before I realised id gone too far north.

Doh,

• Like 1

Yeah, I did a john.

Stopped to put my waterproofs on and set off to catch up. Got as far up as j46 before I realised id gone too far north.

Doh,

Lets face it, you were never going to catch up with the trusty TS and SR. As soon as you stopped Andrew engaged his turbo and I turned on my nitrous.

Not sure why but I now have visions of mad max in a white sequined suit racing through the desert in that interceptor.

• Like 2

Not sure why but I now have visions of mad max in a white sequined suit racing through the desert in that interceptor.

That is plain wrong fella. I know what you mean though!