First Vlog

jackm20010
This post is 3743 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have recently just got a lot off gear for the go pro to get into the vlogging, this is my first vlog but spent time editing and care while making it :). If I could ask people to take a look at my videos this one mainly and give me feedback it is much appreciated and I will take all comments on board and will help others out as much as I can :)

My first vlog : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU5BJ4WU76g

Subscribe if you wish to see more content. Thanks.

ps don't hold back on criticising

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I got bored 2 mins in. I'm not into blogs vlogs or what ever they are, more into watching dumb fucks hurting them selves.

I got bored 2 mins in. I'm not into blogs vlogs or what ever they are, more into watching dumb fucks hurting them selves.

so If you ever fall off while vlogging post it here we all love to see that!! as above but only managed about 30 secs

sorry mate.

I got to the school but not really my thing, you seem to repeat yourself a bit, may be if you planned it a bit more and thought of a dialog before you set off you would relax a bit and not repeat, good luck with your hobby and your test but you need some lessons as you would never pass test riding like that and would hate to see you come a cropper with a car in the rain, plus point you would have it on cam for the lads on here, stay safe.

• Like 1

Not really an interest of mine, however I watched it.

The good point is that the mic is positioned well - seen a few vids like this where the rider voice is muffled.

Sounds in places that you were trying to mimic Baron Von Grumble. I've seen a few of his videos (mainly due to his GSXR off-roading), but if you are going to "vlog", try not to imitate.

You're pretty brave sharing your first name, reg plate, home, school, uni, place of work and name of the town in one easy video. Try not to give so much info away, you never know who is watching...!

Other than that, take care out there and good luck with your test.

• Like 1

Thanks all for the feedback, obviously it was a first video, I must admit I watch all barons videos so have got a few phrases from him or voice which I am working on, and I can drive better than this in fact I know an instructor and he thinks I would pass easy I just act a little stupid on the road for video just to mix it up, driving normally wouldn't be much fun.

And nothing more will be reviled I know it was a lot but I didn't mind it once :)

Thanks guys.

thanks Airhead I will keep at it, people will always find something to put it down, even the more popular vloggers just the way it is, this vlog was rushed it will be a good 2 weeks before I think about another vlog just so I can think off a topic. And go pro is an amazing little camera although may get drift also.

I rather enjoyed this guy's Vlogs:

Might have something to do with him riding an FJ1200, of course, but it's pretty good.

Best advice I can think of...

- Make sure your video shows both the forward view and your instruments, as both will be of interest to viewers.

- Have something interesting to talk about.

- Avoid lots of umms, errs and long.... empty... pauses... in your... chat.

Stick a nacked woman on your handle bars facing the camera, ill watch it then!!!!!!

Oh, like a filofax but electrical.

I dont understand all this technology anymore, I cant be arsed to set the timers etc on the cooker, bluray thingie or anything else anymore so I have turned into my grandad. I dont actually have any bluray discs but it plays those new fangled DVD thingies too.

The world hasn't been the same since they changed the gas lights to those new electrickery ones.

Technology is easy... it's what people do with it that is getting silly!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online