HUD for your helmet.

DirtyDT
This post is 3875 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If fighter pilots don't crash when using one why should motorcyclists ? I think it's a great idea and if the guy makes a mint out of it good for him, personally I will be looking at getting one as I think it's a brilliant idea. I bet if it takes off you will find them being fitted as standard on all new lids.

• Like 1

If fighter pilots don't crash when using one why should motorcyclists .......

Because we go faster...… we wished!
  • Like 1

If fighter pilots don't crash when using one why should motorcyclists ? I think it's a great idea and if the guy makes a mint out of it good for him, personally I will be looking at getting one as I think it's a brilliant idea. I bet if it takes off you will find them being fitted as standard on all new lids

fighter pilots don`t have to avoid bmw drivers. flight is a lot more relaxing than riding a bike.

• Like 1

Can't play video at work... :(
I'm guessing it has a clear angled screen that you look through, with the display image projected from beneath the screen like a reflex sight?

I want one that displays a crosshair, target information, real-time monitoring of bike statistics, weapons lock, radio frequencies, bluetooth phone display, media display, radar and stuff...

There is absolutely no point in this device unless you can pretend you're Airwolf with it!!!

But seriously, it is a cool idea. One I've fantasized over often, though not even having the first clue how to make one.

• Like 1

Yer its cool, but im old fashioned, whats wrong with a quick glance down at your cock clock to see what speed your doing?

As for time..............pffft when im on my bike, time stands still!

Revs......i listen to me engine and when its in pain i change gear. simple and if this man spoke to me sooner id have saved him £100k!

Exactly, Noisy!

Hence wanting target reticule, system monitoring, environmental data, tracking, comms = AIRWOLF!!!!!

*rides off humming, "Dahh da-da-da-dahh, da-da-da-dahh, da-da-da-dahh, dah-dah dahn-dahn dahn-da-dahn da, Dahh da-da-da-dahh, da-da-da-dahh, da-da-da-dahh, da-da-da-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"*

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online