My troubles are over. Finally I get what I deserve!

Grouch
This post is 3949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just put the deposit down on this beast. Brand new bike, 2 years warranty. What can go wrong? From now on its trouble free, smooth riding. I can finally put the XT in the back of my friends garage and leave it there until I can be arsed putting a new engine in it, then sell it in the spring/summer.

a3d545479ae785c36895aaca10b28cad_zps350b

b2ae8dd7d87b782abfdc7c6a165b174e_zpse665

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Isn't that the model that has rear suspension problems not covered under warranty?

Only kidding. It looks good. The only real problem now is you won't have any news to post!

Brand new bike, 2 years warranty. What can go wrong?

b2ae8dd7d87b782abfdc7c6a165b174e_zpse665

Just don't buy any Dr. Pepper....!!!!!

Seriously, best of luck mate - Enjoy the road!!

• Like 1

Good luck Grouch, about time something went your way, hope they throw in a manual when you pick it up !!!!!!!!!

Cheers guys. I'm a bit miffed it's only 2 years warranty. Once I have paid it off and sell her on I'll still get more than £2k back. I'm going to scrub her with a toothbrush inch by inch every night lol.

Good one Grouch. I wanted that bike, but opted for the cheaper YBR - I really wanted my full licence!

Take good care of it and it'll take good care of you. I didn't have a problem with mine.

Oh, and plenty of locks please, you really don't want a nice bike like that ending up in the wrong hands.

Enjoy!

Looks smart Grouch. ACF50 it as soon as you get home to protect it from the salt

well done Groucho my friend, good choice.

Keep the thieving barstewards off it, get an alarm, shackles etc

Fuck sake grouch! Now where are we going to get our laughs from!?

Really glad for you mate looks like a cracking bike

Good luck and safe riding mate, you deserve it with your resilience

Thanks guys, I will be taking extra special care of her. No fuck ups. Yep she'll be getting blathered in AC-50 and John it's a 2013, brand new.

It seems I will still be getting shafted though, not by the garages but by the insurance.

Just don't blather any of that ACF50 near the brakes :-)

Nice bike. Enjoy :-D