The red mist descended

neversaydie
This post is 3821 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Enough was enough today. Happened to be riding home from work in the pissing rain, at the same time as the local senior school , sorry, Performing Arts College, was turning out. I had trouble with the dullards before, walking out into the road without looking and then expecting you to slam on and take evasive action. Remonstration is usually replied with a torrent of verbal abuse.

Today?

No, sorry son, I aint taking evasive any more and putting myself at risk on wet sloppy leaves/oncoming etc

Continued straight on, only slowing enough so as to contact him as I came to a controlled top

That fucking woke him up

Torrent of abuse

Kickstand down, off the bike, cant say any more

Bet he looks tomorrow :eusa_whistle:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A good time to remind everyone to remember to take extra care due to slippery roads and reduced light at this time of the year.

A mature biker was killed on my commute to work (the A60) yesterday morning after a collision with a BMW at a junction. Not sure what happened but the road was closed for around 6 hours.

Hmmm

I would delete this thread and not mention it to anyone

I totally agree NSD, I get it every day coming home from work. When I'm about to turn into my street from a main road some idiot always walks across without looking to see if a vehicle is going to turn into the street, it gets to the point that I turn and brake just by him/her and the look on their faces tells all.

But as for Torrent of abuse It doesn't do a lot of good does it. also it most likely pumps up your adrenalin to a state of, "should you be on the road"

I know you are only getting it off your chest, but just do as I do when a frustrating moment like that occurs, Be Patience.

I totally agree NSD, I get it every day coming home from work. When I'm about to turn into my street from a main road some idiot always walks across without looking to see if a vehicle is going to turn into the street, it gets to the point that I turn and brake just by him/her and the look on their faces tells all.

But as for Torrent of abuse It doesn't do a lot of good does it. also it most likely pumps up your adrenalin to a state of, "should you be on the road"

I know you are only getting it off your chest, but just do as I do when a frustrating moment like that occurs, Be Patience.

Just to clarify, I RECEIVED the verbal abuse. In some perverse, warped logic, the dullard thought me responsible. Had he kept his gob shut, the kick stand would have remained up, and I kept my cool

Just to clarify, I RECEIVED the verbal abuse. In some perverse, warped logic, the dullard thought me responsible. Had he kept his gob shut, the kick stand would have remained up, and I kept my cool

My apologies NSD, I misread it, so in your place I would have done exactly the same, once again I do apologise.