Tapatalk

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3995 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought I'd post on here to say how good this app is! So much better than using the normal mobile version of the forum! Fully recommend it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Too high tech for me, I can just about text on my phone!

Just thought I'd post on here to say how good this app is! So much better than using the normal mobile version of the forum! Fully recommend it �

You will have to explain to us old fogies what tapatalk is Andrew.

It is an app to use on your phone which has a better look and good functionality for forums such as this. This forum is set up to use it.

I was skeptical when I first heard of it but use it all the time now for this and the other forums. LINKY There is a free, ad free. Worth a try in my humble.................

So, basically is any good for me to communicate with my kids spread all over the world?

Not sure of all its uses - only just downloaded the app - but I think it's primary, perhaps sole, use is for forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So, basically is any good for me to communicate with my kids spread all over the world?

No Mike. It takes a forum and shuffles it to look and work well on a phone.

• Like 1

Think I just saw something in settings to do that, but not got my glasses on, so not sure!

• Like 1

will it make my pinis bigger so as i can play with the bloody thing.

Fixed your spelling kev :spin2:

• Like 3

Fixed your spelling kev :spin2: Not wishing to sound over critical, but last time I checked, it was spelt P E N I S (or cock)!

Photo sharing is soooo much easier than using photobucket too! (Assuming this is allowed Mr N? - I had a note come up saying some forums don't allow it)

Photo sharing is soooo much easier than using photobucket too! (Assuming this is allowed Mr N? - I had a note come up saying some forums don't allow it)

I don't use the photo sharing function but if it links the picture OK then I see no problem. My only concern with an app, or Google, Farcebook and other tax dodging shite companies is that they are starting to use an individuals information and photo to recommend items and you may not even know about it.

I use my own server to host my pictures and use other internet links for photos that are not mine.

As long as it doesn't affect other users on here, I'm ok with ignoring spam! I rarely use the laptop and photobucket is a pain to use on mobile (my 4 yr old iPhone 3 anyway!).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online