The latest addition to the toybox!

wild foamy
This post is 4028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heya peeps :D.

ive been a busy foamy recently...

Ive bought another FTO! (my 4th one!), hopefully this one will be going back on the road for someone else to enjoy :)

DSC_0235_zpsda448af7.jpg

DSC_0239_zpsd2f49610.jpg

DSC_0244_zps7d42f00d.jpg

DSC_0243_zps2f9d0098.jpg

Only downside, 140000 miles on the clock :(, will need to turn this around at minimal cost for it to be saveable as i cant expect resale being anything more than £500 if that.

on the plus side it has a stainless steel exhaust system, 17' alloys (in very good condition!), personalised number plated, a momo steering wheel and boss and is the non-foglight rear bumper version :), could easily break it and make a decent profit.

Will be beavering away down the workshop this weekend and hope to have it turned around ready for an MOT next week :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I might be interested in a few parts if you do break it.

Nice looking hole by the fuel cap!

That nice shiney exhaust lol

This one wont be a breaker im afraid bud, and i used the nice shiny twin-exit exhaust from the one i did break on my own FTO! :D

DSC_0141_zps2508afa0.jpg

VROOOOOOOOOM! :D

also looking at the rust hole on the other one, it looks like the previous owner has cut a section out, welded a new piecein and then the new piece has rotted out O.o

Ah you twat! come on where is the love gone? i thought that reach around i gave you the other day would give me some sort of priority on getting parts off you! lol

Actually, after getting it up on the ramps i have discovered it is as rotten as a pair... It will be going to the scrapyard in the sky unfortunately.

let me know what parts you want bud :)

Ah you twat! come on where is the love gone? i thought that reach around i gave you the other day would give me some sort of priority on getting parts off you! lol

Well fek me, threat of revealing all in a reach around has him scrapping the car.........It must have been some job

What color is the steering wheel as I've got a silver momo one atm so if yours is black then could do a swap? Also still after that nice single exhaust ;)

And Jimmy my reach arounds can even solve the dramas in siria!

Its got a black momo wheel on it atm, im not really looking for a swap as I much prefer the stock wheel, just seems to fit in better with the rest of the interior :)

DSC_0173_zps8d18feb2.jpg

even managed to pick up a road flare ;)

Fair One, them road flares fetch good dollar. Liking your foot well lights, I've got a set of red ones to put in my mr2

was surprisingly easy, i had some scrap cable laying around from the DT loom, had a rocker switch from an old generator i scrapped, tapped it in to the temporary live on the stereo so it turns on and off with the ignition :)

the flare was a steal, think i paid £6 for it off eBay. :hyper:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online