Avon and somerset area unmarked GS1200

mervin
This post is 4034 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Nicked from south west bikers , I know Pilningas and a few otehrs are from bristol area so thought theymay like to know

Looks like the local police might have a new weapon on their fleet. Just turned onto the A358 after coming back across from Wheddon Cross and a mile or so up the road towards Taunton we seen some blue flashy lights. As we neared it was two bikes, and the one with blue flashy lights was a plain grey BMW GS 1200 kitted out with aluminium panniers etc etc. A plain grey GS isn't going to arouse too much suspicion if it creeps up behind you and I'm the blue lights were in the same position as DRL's. Play safe out there boys and gals 22.gif

ETA. Looks like they might have a couple according to this..........
http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/in ... 967217.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

With a rosser behind the hadlebars you bet it is , if it is a french gendarme or police biker , then just give up ,Give em R800 bmw and they will pass you on the inside as you are getting your knee down, you might stanbd a chance of out running the honda vision or XR250 on the straight though

The sneaky little buggers

Surely there are more pressing issues in this country then bikers speeding.........

As long as it's for a good reason and not just to collect revenue from road users :eusa_naughty:

Jimmy is at this moment filing out his application to mave to avon and somerset

Haha

Not whilst they still allow me to cut about on twin engine RIBs and (water)Jet driven launches, I wont be. I'm happy out on the water

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online