Project "elsie"

elsie125
This post is 3950 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I have taken delivery of my RD125LC mk1 frame,cleaned,taken it to bare metal,primed and repainted black, today I recieved a few more boxes of bits,the forks arnt mint but have been supplied with some TZR ones complete with wheel,the engine isnt the origional(its a 10w out of a german import)so the bike wont be origional,so I might do somthing different like a mini streetfighter or hybrid of some sort,the question is(bearing in mind im in a tight budget)

Streetfighter/hybrid. or Origional as possible

I work in a Garage and have good fabrication skills so just time is the issue oh and money lol

What do u all think I should do. ???????

Cheers Stu

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Simple realy budget bikes are built with what ever comes along cheap/free so pick a theme cafe' and flat track can be less expencive becaus your going with the bare minimum to start with.

Little point in going original as it's not and won't be untill you find the original motor cases if they haven't been turned into pop cans allready.

Post some picts up so we can watch the build good luck

10w isnt that a powervalve motor.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online