Mod 1

Alexengongong
This post is 3919 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Had a lovely ride down to Gloucester, arrived a bit early at the test centre, saw a lad fail his test doing the U turn. That really didn't help my nerves as thats the bit i'm not great with... Got all geared up and hit the course. BOOM Mod1 passed first time :D

• Like 1

Had a lovely ride down to Gloucester, arrived a bit early at the test centre, saw a lad fail his test doing the U turn. That really didn't help my nerves as thats the bit i'm not great with... Got all geared up and hit the course. BOOM Mod1 passed first time :D

Yay! Well done! :hyper:

Congratulations! Feels great doesn't it?!

Well done. :jossun:

:eusa_clap: Well done :eusa_clap:

Nice one!! :thumb:

Well done! What was your speed through the traps? I take it the MOD2 is on next Thursday because you'd have had to leave enough time between MOD1 and MOD2, just in-case you fail MOD1 so you'd have enough time to cancel or move your MOD2.

Yes sorry mod2 is thursday coming... Herp derp.

I was meant to get 52KPH through the trap for the swerve thingy, but i got 50KPH so i picked up a minor... But who gives a f*** haha! Can't wait to rip the 'L' plates off :D (if all goes to plan :P)

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online