xj6s handle bar problem?

wallywant xj6s
This post is 3959 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello. I am asking can any 1 advise on the following please.i had a rattle at the front of my bike some where top end and after a little research I found I had 2 bevelled looking nuts with lugs on them rattling inside my handle bars and as you can imagine what a noise this was how ever still don't know what they are for or what they were doing inside the bars. any 1 can help? thank you to all who answer.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bar end weights are missing from you bike Right! that what the nuts are for put them back on they kill vibes in the bars much nicer to have on.

Hi ya dt502001.thanks for that,just a note to say I cannot seem to find where they go as taken the bar ends of and the other pieces don't seem to fit any where? strange. unless they come from a previous handle bar stuff in what the other owner could not get out I don't know but thanks for the advice.

Most likely is that the PO removed the weights when installing new grips/bar end mirrors and undid the weights to the point the nuts fell off and as you said couldn't figure how to get them out, got new ones and left them to rattel. :crazy:

LOL I'v heard that the only thing wrong with a bike was the loose nut holding the bars but this adds a twist :biglaugha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online