stupid question rd350lc

up.yours
This post is 3955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im replacing the headlamp bulb on the above. im fitting a HID conversion , would i need a H4-1 a h4-2 a H4-3 or do i need the duel hi-lo H4-4 c kit. cheers kev

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Me either havent the slightest idea.

Looks like you'll have to be the guinea pig and let us know what works. ?? :eusa_think:

No idea. Most places just talk of an H4 Bi-Xenon HID bulb/kit.

A couple express preference for the H4-2 Hi-Low kind. Not sure if it makes a difference, but several RD350 owners have intsalled them in their other bikes, noting that the need some kind of converter kit to cope with a relay??!!

These offer any insight?

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=3907.0

:eusa_think: this could get expensive.

Do the folks who sell the kits have any idea? That way you wouldn't have to buy and try each one. ?

Me thinks H4-2 also,,,,,, but i dont know

i was swaying over too the H 4 - 4

That is prob v deer ta buy,,,,and your light might be brighter than the sun !!! Your older bike relay might not be able to handle this bulb

Just a thaught

they take a lot less consumption than a standard bulb ,i can pick a kit up for £25 ish

i just looked at this vid , ignore his abortion of an instaul (what a fuckin mess) mine is miles tidier in the car. just take a look at 1min 35secs .

which bulb would you lot say it is , im tied between h4-3 and h4-4 .

I'll be honest with you I don't see an awful lot of difference, I know that the new light is whiter and looks less washed out than the old light but to be honest I didn't see an awful lot more in the demonstration, the objects in the distance could still be seen even if they were not as brightly lit, sorry if I'm in the minority here, on a bike it might make things CLEARER as you only have one light I suppose?

There not very successful on bikes as the vibration kills them, I was going to fit some on my FJR as 7 of my friends had them however, everyone's bulbs blew and they were all different makes I didnt bother. I 120w high beam anyway so probably wouldn't see any difference.

Only Car Dicks have blue/ white. headlights " :bootyshake:

:shakeno: ta john. (w4nker)

the ones im after are vibe protected, whatever the fuck that entails is anyone's guess.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online