Armed police!

mailee
This post is 4061 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got back from a trip out to Willingham woods, well got to as the sun was out. :lol: there were three policemen in front of us int he queue for tea and two of them were wearing guns! :? Now I know they are red hot on speeding bikers on that road but i think this is taking it a bit too far! :shakeno: So next time you are hitting the red line down that road better duck as it may not be a radar gun in his hand! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Or a pee shoter !!!

Barrett no longer holds the world record, I believe... plus it's an arse to lug around on yer bike.

SA80, more badass than Glock ;)

only thing more deadly than an SA80 is a foamy with an SA80 and a susat :)

Surprised you fly boys kniw where the cocking handle is on a SA80! Mwahahaha

We're better than the AAC when it comes to weapons, within a month of the alert state going up in afghan the army had someone ND (negligent discharge) into their own leg, someone else ND'd into someone elses hand, aswell as leaving their rifles in the mess, on the bus, in the shitters, loosing rounds, loosing magazines full of rounds.

we only ever had an issue with one of the 'simple' navy lads who was attached to our section, kept leaving his rifle at work :crazy: , eventually we got pissed off and gave him a broom handle painted black to carry around until he proved he wasnt a complete retard

Surprised you fly boys kniw where the cocking handle is on a SA80! Mwahahaha

It's usually in your hand or rolling loose on the floor, innit?

Yer agreed the aac are complete twats, tell them they have a blue beret n they reply with "its SKY blue actually"

Bunch of girls.

Now tanky's............theres where the men are lol

• 4 weeks later...

Barrett no longer holds the world record, I believe... plus it's an arse to lug around on yer bike.

I beleive the Cheytac Intervention holds the world record for the highest range confirmed hit (i could be wrong), surely that's what counts? :P

I routinely carry a H&K MP7 on a daily basis at work, used to have an MP5, SA80 and Browning 9mm (not at the same time tho)

SA80, more badass than Glock ;)

only thing more deadly than an SA80 is a foamy with an SA80 and a susat :)

Surely the battle sites on an SA80 make it as accurate as a catapult at more than 100 yds? If you're going to get that close and personal, wouldn't a Desert Eagle be more fun????

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online