lets just say im not very happy!

Noise
This post is 3952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

MEGA PISSED OFF

Well what a night, me and the wife sat on the sofa watching you been framed, bag of Doritos in hand and a glass of whiskey, Nikkita my daughter in bed soundo in the room above.

Next minute a all mighty bang comes from the wall by the tv.

A chap has tried to swing his cage around in the road, lost control n crashed through my fence stopping inches from my living room wall, and right where my shed was going to be built tomorrow.

He is only a provisional license holder with no L plates etc therefore no insurance.

I had to chase him up the road (me on foot him in the car) stopped him and had a few words but managed to keep calm with no love bumps exchanged.

So, I need a new 6ft tall / 6ft long fence panel plus 3 fence posts plus a new fuel tank for the bike and front fender as these where stored by the fence till I had built the shed.

Police have him in the cell but will be discharged some time soon as he technically didnt drive off as I dragged him back!!!!?

Complete bollocks and as said mega fucked off!

Will post pics when ive calmed down lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

fucking hell- well there's an eventful night for you. Shit mate, might your house or bike insurance cover some of the damage?

At least for no insurance he will get 6 points and as he is on provisional license he will lose it and thats without the 3 points for each L plate not displayed. + any other non-sense he had been up to. And with these new bloody rules about ticket prices being hiked up he might have to pay a fair bit too.

Hopefully this wont cost you too much mate.

not cool! :shakeno:

So he entered your private land, caused damage to your posessions, and then attempted to make off from the scene of an accident?, regardless of wether or not you dragged him back, he still attempted to leave the scene.

keep ona t the civvie coppers to do something about it, take it as far as you can on your insurance (bike insurance often includes legal cover)

HOLY SHIT! Glad you and your family weren't hurt!!

Crimony-fuck, man... He should be charged with a wealth of offenses!!

I can probably help with good condition bike parts, although you'll likely have to paint them the colour of your choice.

Will speak to the current owner of the dead Drag on Sunday for you.

Would also offer to help sort out the scrote, but I believe lynching is now illegal in the UK? :D

Jeez Noise. Really lucky he didn't actually hit your house.

Hope it isn't too much agro to sort everything out.

At least you and yours are okay, personally you should of had a 'conversation' before the police arrived, when they got there you could of pointed out how confused he was and how he got all the bruises from the horrific crash ...

Thanks guys and gals, well the copper said that as he returned within 24hrs of the crash they cant do him for driving off. So think they are just doing him for the driving with no license etc.

Going through bike insurance in a more as I need to let the whisky die down a bit (slight head ache) and I phoned the emergancy line to get my fence fixed today, but as of yet no one has turned up.

Yer it could have been alot worse, if I was in the shed, or if he had driven forward more he would have been in my living room on top of me n the wife and my daughter's room would have collapsed with her in the cot.

But hey we are still here n it's just a fence, fuel tank and front fender.

What are you going to do regarding the future, I mean if we're to reoccur and maybe you were in the shed?

Our old house was on a street corner, never had the same thing but used to get fed up with all the kids gathering outside late nights at weekends because it was a sort of parting of the ways point and there were all these irritating long drawn out goodbyes plus bottles and cans left after.

Well as we have one of them 50/50 things half rent half morgage I want to build a half brick wall and half fence for that extra piece of mind.

Nothing really else I can do as they wont put bollards up due to the foot path etc. So I guess if it happens again and im in the shed spose the wife will have to claim on my life insurance lol.

Thing is I rang the emergancy line for yarlington own we pay rent too and they said its not an emergency and they will get someone out next week to fix it. So till then we have to put the dogs leads on for them to have a piss but this confuses them as they think they are going for 20 walks ha ha. Also our garden is now open to every tom dick n Harry

Fookin'ell! Glad everyone's alright. But can't do him for driving off because he returned within 24hrs???!!? Seriously? That's a law??!

Yep frade so mate. Basically if you run someone over then drive off but in form the feds within 24hrs then you cant be done for driving off.

Confused much? Ha ha

What a complete tosser. Very sorry to hear that Noise. I've been hit in the car by uninsured wasters before we were tortured at our last home (an end terrace with gable wall) by ignorant teenagers day & night .... But you've got it all in one hit. That just sucks. Not good at all. As others have said at least you, the missus and wee one were ok - EVERYTHING else is replaceable in time - sorry all the same mate.

Thanks mall, yer its only wood and that so as you say it's only cosmetic.

Been out there today n bolted the fence back up for now so atleast the dogs can go out for a wee without me having to worry about them.

Roll on next week for when it gets fixed

• Like 1

Well as we have one of them 50/50 things half rent half morgage I want to build a half brick wall and half fence for that extra piece of mind.

Nothing really else I can do as they wont put bollards up due to the foot path etc. Also our garden is now open to every tom dick n Harry

Listen I was only in there looking for Dick & Harry

• Like 2

Why the hell should noise pay for the damage he caused on his insurance???Im sure the guy who caused it will willingly put his hand in his pocket to cover noises costs.If not the small claims court is far cheaper than using your insurance and he will have to pay your expences.

reminds me of this :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3MNXI0phaw

Yep frade so mate. Basically if you run someone over then drive off but in form the feds within 24hrs then you cant be done for driving off.

Confused much? Ha ha

Not the full picture

You should wait at the scene for a 'reasonable' time, if unable to find the owner of the property you damaged, then you must report it to the Police at the earliest opportunity but within 24hrs. Basically if you pass a number of Cop shops on the way home but dont report it until the next day, suspicions will be raised.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online