Hi All

This post is 3975 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Stuart, I have just purchased an Red XT125 X 2005. It had been sitting for six years and has only done 3300 Miles. I am just approaching the end of the jobs list to get it back on the road. I am currently looking for a speed sensor unit for the bike, as I busted the old one removing it from the fork... MOT is up next.

I am base in the South East (UK), and a keen PADI Diver. Always looking for a dive buddy.

I am a web and mobile developer by trade.

Warm Regards

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome buddy, where in the south east my boy? I'm ex Brighton now in Kent

Just down the road in margate mate, will have to hook up for a ride once the dragstar is on the road.

Hi Tommy, What you riding in the photo?

Sixsicksex, It's MOT day for me today. Currently repairing a 2005 xt125 x. It's been sitting off six years. It's feeling a little like christmas right not. If it go's through i'm back on the road with my favorite toy!

Whats the VFR 400 like to ride?

Sorry mate, been up to my elbows in it, the vfr for me was the perfect step up from 125, it was a fucking dream to ride and the only reason I got rid is cos I started out riding the thing!! I needed something bigger and was trying to get it to do things it just couldn't, but yeah, that was a beaut of a bike...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online