Decent rides

This post is 4124 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all can anyone tell me of any good ride outs that doesn't involve motorways as I am still on L plates, LOL. I was just wondering as I'm on a yzf r125 and my dad should be getting himself a bike soon after 10 years off them.

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Gies a clue where you are, although a wee intro in the correct section would have sorted that

Sorry I'm in Nottingham I tend to see a few bikes around but they go a lot faster then mine my dad said they used to do a charity run from somewhere delivering food to the animal shelters around the area but I'm sure if they still do it.

Too far for me to know any good roads, although I did work in Melton Mowbray, anyway one of the folks posted this link

dunno if it will be any help

Ok cheers I've rode around their, there's some quite nice roads around there thanks anyway

North Nottingham - A6 to Matlock baths

South Nottingham - A60 to Loughborough

East Nottingham - most roads into Lincolnshire

Loads of good roads around this area.

I used to live in the Yorkshire dales, Low Row to be precise. I was too young for road bikes then at the age of 12 but, does anyone or has anyone done a ride up Wensleydale via Leyburn over the Buttertubs by Hawes and down Swaledale via reeth and into Richmond recently? I know back in the 80's it used to be a wicked ride out, I was just wondering if much has changed as it's one route I fancy doing when I get my new bike. Cheers in advance for any info.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online