Lifes big questions

Noise
This post is 3976 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well guys and Gals,

When Mallory1 posted his thread titled "not dead yet" (or similar) he raised a good question which was "whats the purpose for blue belly button fluff?"

So this got me thinking?? what are the other life's big questions and could we answer them? Seeing that we are bikers and men of men (or the ladies) and as Al Murry the pub land lord rightly proved after 2-3 pints we are able to tap into the 90% dormant brain cells and can answer pretty much any thing.

SO.............

My question/s are:

Can you boil an Egg in a kettle?

And why do boogies look like crap but taste OK? :eusa_think:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you been on the jazz cigarettes again Noise? :crazy:

Can you boil an Egg in a kettle?

Yes, managed to do this on a camping weekend, its still just boiling water so aslong as you can get the egg inside the kettle it will work

you been on the jazz cigarettes again Noise? :crazy:

Yes, managed to do this on a camping weekend, its still just boiling water so aslong as you can get the egg inside the kettle it will work

No Mate just a bit too much red bull after karate last night, still pissing green now lol

Why do polar bears have black noses?...

In a universe as vast as ours... is there any intelligent life out there?, or is it just intelligent enough to stay away from us?

What happens after death?, do we simply cease to function?, what happens to our mind? where does it go?

i dont like this new thinking game... :shakeno:

If music is the food of love, why don't rabbits play banjoes?

How does the guy who drives the snowplough get to work

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear, does anyone give a fuck

If we are suffering from Global Warming, why is it still fucking freezing up here

don't really understand the question but I'd like to get some serious mileage in before I sieze up, being on the older side i know a few fellow bikers who have limited their travels due to various real and I think in one case, maybe imagined, ailments that have affected their ability to ride or their confidence.

trouble is, it keeps raining.... :eusa_doh:

don't really understand the question but I'd like to get some serious mileage in before I sieze up, being on the older side i know a few fellow bikers who have limited their travels due to various real and I think in one case, maybe imagined, ailments that have affected their ability to ride or their confidence.

trouble is, it keeps raining.... :eusa_doh:

I don't under stand but I really like candyfloss

Don't look at me I don't even like candyfloss. :eusa_shifty:

Mmmmm candyflooooosssssss

also on the subject of food. watching TV there is a chief on and advert who sticks a CHICKEN stock cube onto a CHICKEN breast!???

Now correct me if im wrong but i thought CHICKEN tasted like CHICKEN and required no extra CHICKEN in order to make it taste like CHICKEN. Where on the instruction Manuel does it say "Add chicken for a chicken flavor"

Its like the next Horse meat scam, just with chicken that you have to add extra chicken in order to get that chicken taste!

Unfortunately nowadays with the intensive breeding the birds are force fed and slaughtered within 6 to 8 weeks therefore no flavouring there. It is our pursuit for the cheapest possible food, I mean a whole chicken for 3 quid, come on.

Go to your local far shop, or farm market and buy a proper free range naturally grown chicken, about £10 and taste the difference as they say

How does the guy who drives the snowplough get to work

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear, does anyone give a fuck

If we are suffering from Global Warming, why is it still fucking freezing up here

1) probably walks

2) probably not

3) you're in Scotland aren't you?!

3) global warming is causing the ice caps to melt, forcing colder waters southward, hence crappy, extreme weather fronts .... Actually I'll stick with my first answer!

If music is the food of love, why don't rabbits play banjoes?

Watch the film 'Hop' as you'll see they are wizards on the drums!

Why is the black box on aircraft, orange.

And the killer..... jaffa's . cake or biscuit.....?

Why is the black box on aircraft, orange.

So that it would stand out in a crash environment and be easier to locate

..... jaffa's . cake or biscuit.....?

Cake, it goes hard when its stale, as was decided by HM Customs and Exise in 1991 as if it were classed as a biscuit it would be subject to the 17.5% VAT charge, however a chocolate covered cake would not have been

Noise, I'm suspecting that no-one is appreciating your existential post!!

Can I add this one ..... Is it EVER ok to fancy (until it dawns on you) a ladyboy?!! DISCLAIMER ... I AM NOT SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE

I note you're also a student of the martial arts ... Good man (ju jitsu is my game) .... So, here's one more ....

Why is it that even though I KNOW "I could do any of that" when watching UFC, I manage to get my melt kicked in each week by 17 year olds with clearly consume about 7 calories a week :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online