YOC race.............................

DirtyDT
This post is 4080 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The damp squib in the crib  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Grouchy - the XT'C king.
    • Foamy - the smoking mod

Listen up people. It looks like we have a YOC race on our hands.

Grouchy V Foamy............................... the damp squib in the crib!!

Will Grouchy have the XT fixed before Foamy finishes his marathon\half marathon?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ive gone for Mr Foams, Not that i don't love ya Groucho just that it seams your a busy man and the bike comes a dead last in your to do list.

Seeing as i got foamy into it its an easy choice.

Foamy for me, Grouch has no chance of fixing his bike before it becomes a classic!! :jossun:

• Like 1

forgotten rust pile

If it ends up on eBay again i will probably end up buying it, what with my track record of alcohol and eBay

At £300 I might be interested - That would have to include a good spare engine though.

Come on all you who haven't voted yet. Foamy thinks he has won this hands down.

Is Grouchy just biding his time for a super knockout sucker punch. He has started a project thread and has made some, almost interested, noises about getting the bike fixed.

Is the next YOC meeting at Grouchy's and he is out buying the bacon, rolls and tea?

Will Foamy organise a special event T shirt stating I fixed Grouchy's bike (2013 - 2020)?

Can't you just feel the tension as these 2 giants of the forum step it up and prepare for battle?

• Like 2

If Grouchy decides to invite us over (not saying he has, was just a suggestion) I will be making special ed t-shirts to mark the occasion :)

im still not sure im going to survive this run ya know, the fuck do i know about running?, only time ive ever ran im my life was to get to the kebab van late on a friday night

• Like 1

Iv'e already voted the trouble is my head say's foamy, but I just want grouch to get stuck in and win this!! come on Grouch

we all know you can do it just get it done you've got more help than I ever had.

and not only will you have your bike back on the road but you'll be a winner!! & poor foamy will be a looser before he even starts

Ooh my vote has just made it a square 50/50... Tense...

I've given Grouchy my vote. Why? I just don't know. Maybe I'm just hoping he gets a break from all this breaking. But more importantly I'm hoping he actually fixes this latest issue!

If September was a little closer, I won't lie - Foamy would have got my vote. Only time is helping Grouchy here...

• Like 1

C'mon Grouch... don't let us down! :luck:

But good luck to you too Foameh! I can barely run one side of our local park and have walked a few 5Ks so I know there's no way in hell I could run a half marathon.

I hope you both come out on top!

I voted for foams.

My head says Grouch, cos I want him to get a kick out of fixing his own bike, but my heart say foams because I just cant see grouch getting it done

Er Can i join the race now that ive been Grouched? see if i can build a shed, strip and fix my engine before these two get their act together?

Insert evil laugh :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

Um...........I could be the sligh badger that stood n watched the hare n tortoise race? Lol

well one thing's for sure, im running the bristol half in september... so unless grouch can pull a rabbit out of the hat before then... ;)

Notice i said run... i may not finish, more than likely collapse after the first 5 miles, piss and shit myself and have to be carried off in a bambulance