two old dears walk into a biker's bar!

Tommy xs
This post is 4140 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

two old dears walk into a biker's bar, the barman said "we only serve men in here!"

first old girl say's "good we'll have one each".

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A few years ago the local Women's organised some short talks in the church hall.

One week, Hertz Van Rental, a Dutch ex world war two fighter pilot was booked. After the obligatory tea and buns he started his talk.

"Good afternoon ladies".

"Von day I was flying my spitfire and looked out and saw three fokkers................" At this, a loud gasp went up from some of the old dears, two fainted and there was pandamonium.

The vicar quickly got up on the stage and said "Ladies, ladies. The speaker wasn't swearing. The Fokker is the name of a German aircraft manufacturer, so please let him continue".

The speaker continued "..............................."as I was saying, I looked out of the cockpit and saw three fokkers, all in Stukas, were alongside me............."

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online