Hi all from Glasgow

This post is 4016 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys (& Girls),

Pretty new to bikes, used to run about on a wee tichy 50cc scooter but moved onto bikes at the beginning of the year.
First had a Suzuki VL125 but that went the way of the dodo and was sent rapidly back to the dealer.
Picking up my new (old) XVS 125 Dragstar tonight, so second time lucky.

Was my first choice when I first started looking at bikes but none were in my meagre price range.
I'll be doing a bit of refurb repair on it so might need any help that can be given. I can work the electrics but the mechanical side is a loss to me so I'm gonna have to learn.

Looking forward to getting it out and about.

All the best,

Steph

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the nuthouse steph.

:wavey: Hi Steph. Welcome aboard!

Hi steph" :jossun: i would look into security for your bike too. esp" in your location,, :yeah: ,

Hey Steph - welcome to the forum!

The XVS is a cool bike - share pictures with us, and enjoy it!

Cheers all.
Got an alarmed disk lock, Chained to a ground bolt, kept in a bike barn (not seen from the street) and in my drive.
Plus I stay in a very quiet part of Glasgow's East End (they do exist believe it or not). I think I've covered the security as much as possible.
On that not I noticed that my insurance said that it's void if I don't have an immobiliser!!! And advice of which one to get?

Gonna start working on the bike this morning for a few hours and see where that leads me. Will post pics on the progress.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online