ewwww yuck yuck yuck

Cynic
This post is 4164 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ewwwwww ran out of duty time earlier than i though and had to pull in for a break on the way back to the yard.

Odd me thinks. Lot of cars.

Then the penny drops. Its one of THOSE lay bys.

17:42 the second that shows on my taco im gone........

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

does not bear thinking about, I remember a thing getting out of a range rover one day in a layby , it had a nice dress and jacket etc on . pearls around the neck but was definetly a 6 foot + 18 stone bloke , needless to say that time could not gl quick enough

just dont leave turn your interior light on or flash your lights, else they'll be all over your cab like zombies attracted to a fresh living soul

just dont leave turn your interior light on or flash your lights, else they'll be all over your cab like zombies attracted to a fresh living soul

there speaks the voice of experience, you seem to know a lot about this kinda thing foams :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

There is much about me you dont know :P

A Foamy is a condom, wrapped in an enema, wrapped in fat, wrapped in a dinner jacket

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online