What to take a trip to the woods.

BillyBennett
This post is 3991 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A GIRL!!!

How about some protection in case you come across a family cannibals?

Seriously though, just take a basic tool kit, a can or two of red bull & some food/chocolate.

• Like 1

Cant use tyre weld on tube tyres....................at least I don't think you can.

I would take a teddy bears picnic.

• Like 1

I've used it on a tube tyre pal done the job got me home and it does say not suitable for tube tyres you are correct.

Green Monster energy drink and mars bars is my pick me up and rive on food-!!!

Ken

A polythene bag, an orange and some electrical flex....................oh wait wrong forum

• Like 1

Kendo knows what's up .....Monster.gif

That's the shizzle right there!! Don't drink to much you will be likely to pee a strange colour and run around In circles a lot!!'

You can invest in a bottle of tyre gunk that sits in your inner tube waiting for puncture then cloggs it up good stuff

Ken

Slime is the product youre after. Buy it in bulk on ebay?

I use "GOOP" it comes in 1/2 and 1 pint bottles, use 1/2 pint per wheel, if you get your tyres changed tho you need to tell the guy changing it that you have used it, they get REALLY pissed off if you don't tell them and they get covered in crud, not nice stuff to get off either, water soluble but takes ages to get the little bits of rubber out of all your crevices!! :jossun:

The slime.bottle tells you how much to use. Theres a few ebay sellers, but.one cycling company do 6 smaller bottles much much cheaper than.everyone else.

Its not as messy with tubes.

Plus why pay a monkey to change your tyres?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online