Squeezed for more cash : (

Grouch
This post is 4187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

MCE have just phoned after renewing my policy a few days ago and have just blagged an extra £8 a month out of me. For my extra £8 I get nil excess and guaranteed 2 years NCB even if I have had an accident. It seems ok but I still feel violated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Grouch

Maybe they read this forum and realised you're a cash cow :spin2::spin2:

• Like 1

I am a Nigerian prince.

Assuming you have any money left, send it to me and I will let you have one trillion zonga when I come to England.

Katanga

Prince Fattybumfleecem

Hi Fattybum I to have lots of Zonga, can you introduce me to the nice rich man as he seems a little soft!! :chair:

Hi Fattybum I to have lots of Zonga, can you introduce me to the nice rich man as he seems a little soft!! :chair:

Dear Slice,

You need to find your own victim gentleman. I hope he has lots of pounds sterling left. as I need to buy a 1982 Mercedes to go with my status.

Katanga

Prince Fattybumfleecem

Now then come on. Dont take the piss.

I have just about enough for my carribian island. On the next 'service' i can order the executive 747 to take me there.

You cannot make me suffer that gulfstream another day. Once he gets his 2stroke i can buy cyprus. Oh hang on the germans beat me to it....

Acme up. Motorcycle mekaniks.

Hey Grouch

Maybe they read this forum and realised you're a cash cow :spin2::spin2:

:babyha::babyha::babyha: = :chair: Grouch"o your the star of this show,,, :hug2:

a1c5de7f-e777-4937-b181-df07ac126a27-0.J

They said my excess is £950 and if I pay the extra £8 a month it will be nothing and I will also have a guaranteed NCB for 2 years even if I have an accident.

Comprehensive? I paid for the full year with MCE. They seem pretty good, told them about my non-standard exhaust and extra annual mileage to end up only paying a couple of quid on top of my premium. To be honest, £8 extra for nil excess and 2 years protected NCB doesn't sound too bad.

insuring my car and esure were last years insurers.

I got a new quote from go compare and phoned eSure to reduce it to at least go compare quote

the twats said we don't want you business then and that I assume I wanted to cancel WTF! SOD OFF THEN I took my business elsewhere!

Comprehensive? I paid for the full year with MCE. They seem pretty good, told them about my non-standard exhaust and extra annual mileage to end up only paying a couple of quid on top of my premium. To be honest, £8 extra for nil excess and 2 years protected NCB doesn't sound too bad.

That's what I thought.

insuring my car and esure were last years insurers.

I got a new quote from go compare and phoned eSure to reduce it to at least go compare quote

the twats said we don't want you business then and that I assume I wanted to cancel WTF! SOD OFF THEN I took my business elsewhere!

Snotty bastards, you should make a complaint to the manager.

• Admin

Did you get a quote through YOC's partnership with Bikesure?

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online