petrol delivered to your door

mozzy
This post is 6665 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds to good to be true!

I had visions of them pouring it threw the letterbox

i was about to say you must be from bristol lol that happens alot round here. where abouts in bristol you from

Goddamit Moseley....you're a punkass spermguzzler who wouldn't last 2 minutes with me in Boot Camp.

I've spent my life kicking the asses of cocksucking pondlife like you. So don't fuck with me! Faggot!

:D:D:D:P

Goddamit Moseley....you're a punkass spermguzzler who wouldn't last 2 minutes with me in Boot Camp.

I've spent my life kicking the asses of cocksucking pondlife like you. So don't fuck with me! Faggot!

pete strange thing this but my girlfriends surname is moseley :blink:

Fishponds and you?

I pick up my R46 on Saturday.

lucky ive seen that in one of my local shops good paint work incorporating the sun/moon motif on the fairing. good to see eddy's back again ;)

Yes it certainly is a limited edition R6, with Rossi colours

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.uk/products/mot...ort/yzf-r46.jsp

I`ll be down  Fowlups on Saturday morning picking up about 10ish

i seen two of them both 55 plates racing down the a4 from bath last week very nice bike indeed.

pete i am not desting to be with her she is like a spot on my ass she stings is not very pleasent and just keeps expanding. god i long for a good looking bird :lol::D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online