xj600 fairings....

SecaScott
This post is 6822 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone have or know where i could get a front left side fairing piece for my bike? its a '92 xj600s / Diversion / Seca II

mines cracked to shit, and am thinking it will be better worth my time to order/buy one than to try to repair.

or maybe another bikes fairing that will fit? (with new headlights of course! haha)

Thanks in advance!

scott

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Anyone have or know where i could get a front left side fairing piece for my bike? its a '92 xj600s / Diversion / Seca II 

mines cracked to shit, and am thinking it will be better worth my time to order/buy one than to try to repair.

or maybe another bikes fairing that will fit? (with new headlights of course! haha)

Thanks in advance!

scott

I seem to remember that lockhart phillips makes plastic for that....including some lowers..... :)

100 bucks sounds like a pretty fair deal ;)

Oughta look pretty sweet when your done. B)

yeah, however.... i didnt realize that the 94 fairing was THAT much different than the 92, so i need the fairing brackets (stays?) to mount the damn thing. :( yamaha wants about $300 USD for them, theres 2 parts to it.

so if anyones got some layin around from a street fighter conversion, i'll give ya $100 for them!

will definately look cool when its on. ;) and will probably be a little more functional than the 92 fairing.

yeah, however.... i didnt realize that the 94 fairing was THAT much different than the 92, so i need the fairing brackets (stays?) to mount the damn thing. :(  yamaha wants about $300 USD for them, theres 2 parts to it.

so if anyones got some layin around from a street fighter conversion, i'll give ya $100 for them!

you could get them real cheap in the UK

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online