trying to find parts

stillArookie
This post is 6852 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello all, hail from the states but strong roots in ireland, had my divvy as you all call it for about 4 months now and am looking for some parts its a 95 yamaha seca II or diversion, im looking for tires, preferably some a little bigger if possible,plastics for over the engine,different mirrors,and exhaust, also seat, i would really appreciate it if anyone could help,lost an uncle last year whos life was biking and im dedicated to finishing his ride if you catch my drift. B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the Forum Still ;)

Seca's are cool!.....Used to ride an '81 550 for almost 13 years.......Great Bike B)

Maybe have a look........HERE!

You can order a catalog from them for FREE B) .......all kinds of goodies they have ;)

Welcome to the Forum Still ;)

Seca's are cool!.....Used to ride an '81 550 for almost 13 years.......Great Bike B)

Maybe have a look........HERE!

You can order a catalog from them for FREE B) .......all kinds of goodies they have ;)

well thanks much freind, i looked around the site a bit, i have been having a hard time finding any info on this bike, guess because the bike is a lil older, and not to much to compare to most of the newer sportbikes, but im determined to bring it up to par or close atleast, any insight anytime is well appreciated,one thing im wondering is if i can put bigger tires on the bike or am i stuck with what i have on now which is are the stock 110/80 front 130/70 in the back

well thanks much freind, i looked around the site a bit, i have been having a hard time finding any info on this bike, guess because the bike is a lil older, and not to much to compare to most of the newer sportbikes, but im determined to bring it up to par or close atleast, any insight anytime is well appreciated,one thing im wondering is if i can put bigger tires on the bike or am i stuck with what i have on now which is are the stock 110/80 front 130/70 in the back

I believe lockhart phillps makes lower plastic...you might be able to get some Napoleon barend mirrors.....I dont know about the wheels...prolly can go 1 size wider at least, but you need to find some folks who know about these are see if they can help....

Jixaw is right.......going up 1 tire size is usually a pretty safe bet ;)

A 140 in the rear would be great, but I'd tend to leave the front @ a 110.......it won't slow the steering down too much ;)

well thanx allot i would never have known that changing the front would effect the steering? i love the bike but its proving a little difficult to make any mods to this bike,im contemplating changing anything at all,i just want to bring it up to date. i got it really cheap with around 6000 miles and in near mint condition from a fireman, so i dont want to get rid of it i figure its just started life.

well thanx allot i would never have known that changing the front would effect the steering? i love the bike but its proving a little difficult to make any mods to this bike,im contemplating changing anything at all,i just want to bring it up to date. i got it really cheap with around 6000 miles and in near mint condition from a fireman, so i dont want to get rid of it i figure its just started life.

thats barely broken in.....ride it....its the best beginner bike with balls and handling out there alot of ppl would say....

get some lowers...wider rear tire....if there is some kind of rear fender eliminator kit for it, do that.....then it would be modern enough...

what colour?

its all black with some nice metal flake in the paint, i want to get some more modern mirrors as well, i doubt ill find a rear fender eliminator kit for it though seems that parts for that particular bike are verrrry hard to come by,same with the lowers i would kill to find some but just cant find them,any input is always greatly appreciated its a beautiful bike though really clean,i want to change the exhaust to make a little louder though,not sure what to go with

i want to change the exhaust to make a little louder though,not sure what to go with

Vance & Hines makes a nice set-up for those ;)B)

Vance & Hines makes a nice set-up for those ;)  B)

I'm finding it difficult to find anything for my Seca II.

Strangely I did see a Belly Pan being sold by Streetfighters USA but that is all they sell.

I have a Yoshimura 4-1 exhaust on mine and can recommend it. That's the only accessory I have but its not for the want of trying !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online